Denzel Washington and Spike Lee Reuniting to Remake Kurosawa’s ‘High and Low’ with A24 and Apple

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Let’s see if she can act and what the role is. Julia Fox in Uncut Gems shows that you would be surprised who can do a decent acting job if they are given the right role.

I still think this is a great remake idea for both Spike and Denzel.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not mad at the Ice Spice addition to the movie.

Just disappointed Lee couldn’t avoid culture politics to gain relevancy among a younger audience.

Fortunately, I believe he always manages to put the art ahead of anything else so it’ll probably still be a good movie, but I feel like the Ice Spice casting could have gone to someone that would benefit more from being in a Spike Lee movie, career wise.

It’s an attempt to make the movie more culturally acceptable or appealing.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Ummm.. who da fuq is she gonna play? she either one of the kidnappers or denzel's secretary. could be stunt casting and she's ends up being the one of the kids aged up. but that'd be weird as im guessing her sex appeal would come into play. absolutely no way is she the main villian.. movie is DOA if they do that.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Ummm.. who da fuq is she gonna play? she either one of the kidnappers or denzel's secretary. could be stunt casting and she's ends up being the one of the kids aged up. but that'd be weird as im guessing her sex appeal would come into play. absolutely no way is she the main villian.. movie is DOA if they do that.

Spike is notorious for making Latina's be scum of the earth WHORES in his movies. might get some good GIFs out of it :wow: