Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Wilder

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm rooting for him. Hope he doesn't come in wearing another heavy ass anime villain costume

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wasn't you the same poster who said you can take Brian Scalabrine one on one? :dead::dead::dead:

Actually, I never said this. I said that he wasn’t really showing no elite skill and basically was just overpowering that college dude in the video. I also stated that that don’t mean he don’t have way more skill than buddy, but I was just stating what happened in the video. But half y’all nikkas get emotional like girls and latch on to specific parts of statements and put words in people mouth just to be outraged about some shyt and wanna argue.

With that said, I’d destroy that cac. I put that on everybody on the colis life. I’m 6’5 with agility.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Actually, I never said this. I said that he wasn’t really showing no elite skill and basically was just overpowering that college dude in the video. I also stated that that don’t mean he don’t have way more skill than buddy, but I was just stating what happened in the video. But half y’all nikkas get emotional like girls and latch on to specific parts of statements and put words in people mouth just to be outraged about some shyt and wanna argue.

With that said, I’d destroy that cac. I put that on everybody on the colis life. I’m 6’5 with agility.
Don’t put shyt on my life nikka I got white mamba in 5