Depressed folks...Get in here! (A thread on how to identify emerging and fight deep depression)

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Biblical Goon, Nov 19, 2018.

1. NerdNash

NerdNash All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Delaware
    Coli Cash:
    $13054.55

I’m at a crossroads ... keep on doing this entrepreneur thing (ups and downs a motherfukker) or update the resume brehs.

Dreamzeedream and Suge Knight dapped this.
  2. The Fade

The Fade Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Despite it getting super fukking white liberal buzzfeedish at the end.. this show is a great existential wake up call.

Was smoking weed and hitting my juul everytime I watched it. Smoked to numb it all away. I get to the episode where hes climbing the stairs chasing the dragon and when he reached the end it scared the fukk out of me.

i quit drinking. Quit weed. Quit any type of vape. Just gotta fix my sleep schedule and maybe i'll develop a better outlook

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Dreamzeedream dapped this.
  3. Suge Knight

Suge Knight MOB Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Virginia
    Coli Cash:
    $312341.00

I'm bout to do my own thing, cash out a few things and have the money to do my own thing..

fukk, being tied down and having someone dictate your paycheck and your life... Making someone else money while you get peanuts.

4. notoriusbig

notoriusbig Rookie

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Thank you for this.

Barnett114 and Ted Varrick dapped this.
  5. brownsugah

brownsugah Superstar Bushed Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $20000.00

Best vitamins/supplements for anxiety?

AVO dapped this.
  6. Ralston

Ralston Fatherless Poster

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Divided States Of America
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I question why my mother forced me to exist. The things that made me happy depress me because I'll never be the guy who can capitalize on my talents. I don't fit in IRL or the internet and I'm thinking about just unplugging since the internet depresses me further. If I could choose between 100 billion dollars and the chance to smash all the baddest women on the planet or to have never been born I'd choose the latter with no hesitation.

7. eastsideTT

eastsideTT All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $220500.00

not sure what type of anxiety you have or frankly whats going on in the brain when anxiety happens. but I think vitamin d, vitamin b, l-tyrosine and l-theanine (not the correct spelling) in combination with exercise would help just about anyone out there, whether they have depression or anxiety.

do you get panic attacks? or is it more a constant, never ending feeling of dread and fear? if its the latter and its starting to impact your quality of life, you should try meditation and maybe a sensory depravation float tank (for as much as you can afford to, its costly but worth it). prob wouldnt hurt to see a therapist.

I think phenibut may help you out too, but id be careful and do your research, because it can be addictive. its a suppliment that works on your GABA system afaik , and can have a calming, mild euphoric effect...helpful with anxiety

MrNoFlyZone and brownsugah dapped this.
  8. Dreamzeedream

Dreamzeedream Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345052.00

That's not reality bro. Thats the depression

Ashyneezz, Silkk and Barnett114 dapped this.
  9. Dreamzeedream

Dreamzeedream Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345052.00

Happy birthday

10. The Darkness Monster

The Darkness Monster Ain't shyt

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Houston
    Coli Cash:
    $344800.00

It's about a year since I broke down and kind of lost it. Pisses me off because I was talking to a really cool girl and I messed it up. Now I'm trying to just stay afloat.

So much shyt just took over and I don't wanna fall like I did. Sometimes I ask myself am I trying to hard or not hard enough? And this job hunt doesn't help.

Don Drogo, Whitehaven, FreedMind and 3 others dapped this.
  11. brownsugah

brownsugah Superstar Bushed Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $20000.00

I have not had any panic attacks. It’s more of dread and fear, especially when I am in social situations. And I work at a call center as well, which is very stressful within itself. I tend to worry quite a bit too. I just wanted a supplement to take that will just help to calm my nerves.

12. eastsideTT

eastsideTT All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $220500.00

got you. ultimately long term, you should think of a way to dig down and uncover whats triggering that anxiety and come to some sort of terms with it. but for calming your nerves in the interim, especially if most of your stress/anxiety is work related, check out phenibut -or- kratom (discussed page 7 on this thread). both have their negatives though and can be addictive, but its definitely better than the pharmaceutical alternatives for how you feel.

id suggest Kratom. go back to page 7 and read what they're saying and if you pull the trigger, go with a good online vendor (versus a headshop or bodega). a green strain is probably best for what you need. red can be too sedating and opiate like, and white can be too energetic and may add to your anxiety. green is a nice inbetween

clyma est mort and brownsugah dapped this.
  13. Igloo Stix

Igloo Stix Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

This thread is like a gut punch, one that I needed though. I'm seeing many of these signs in myself. But, I'm going to actively try to address it. Thanks for this. Salute to all y'all in the struggle too.

Don Drogo, Musty and Barnett114 dapped this.
  14. King Khufu

King Khufu Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    At Ur Mama's Bando
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I remember my first thread was a suicide thread. . .
    Glad I didnt do it. Came REALLY close, by the skim of my teeth kind of luck.

I have some tips so I hope to add on!

1. Life is fukked up. It always has been, so no changing that. But, there is such a thing as saying fukk it living for myself and take whatever good out of this bytch as I can. It might be all we ever get so it's whatever, as long as I breath I'm good my nikka.

2. Realize no one cares about you and that you might be all you ever have.
    Which is fine by me, it can still hurts none the less. But ain't no love out here shyt so if you got a good friend or a wifey kids family pooch whatever enjoy that shyt because some of us nikkas got nobody but our damn selves. Always keep it G!

3. Dont give a fukk about no one else.
    Do what you must do to survive if you out here like that.
    Get money by any means necessity. If you got people that care about you and help you out then you nikkas lucky so...

4. Empower yourself till you are actually powerful. Thats all you need!
    So if you must train your mind,body, and soul like the G code says to then it's time to do that in full affect asap.
    Still, Everybody live different though!
    So empowerment to you could mean feeling good by increasing yourself, where empowerment to me means seeing good by my own results.

Don Drogo, Musty, Kasper KArr and 3 others dapped this.
  15. blackcrusaderm

blackcrusaderm lead by example

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    dark butts
    Coli Cash:
    $272944.00

SAD ain’t no joke.

Whew :wow:

Don Drogo, Virtuous_Brotha and Silkk dapped this.