Detroit Lions Thanksgiving Day record since 1980

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
they’ll schedule wack games on thanksgiving because the ratings will be there regardless. All 3 games today are ass cheeks. The last is a bad game because of Injuries to the Saints.

2 of the 3 games at least have somewhat of the “were fighting for a playoff spot” scenario …

I’m talking about specifically the lions being removed lol

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Thanksgiving should be “Rivalry Weekend” with matchups between the best recent rivalries with winning teams. No more of this Cowboys/Lions shyt “just because”.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The reactions in this thread are exactly why they came up with the third Thanksgiving game. That way, the teams you really want to see can play in prime time. :mjlit:

NBA Christmas is better because they put the modern marquee teams on TV. Not teams that were polarizing 25 years ago

Were the Lions ever a polarizing team? :skip:

I mean, I get why the Cowboys host every Thanksgiving, but the Lions don't even have a Super Bowl appearance.......probably not even an NFC Championship Game appearance. :skip:

EDIT: They appeared once.......29 years ago. And they got their ass beat. And that year was the only time they ever won a playoff game. :skip:

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so yeah. all the Lions should not be on Thanxgiving folks lost

Fox's early NFL game (Detroit Lions-Chicago Bears) averaged 26.75 million viewers, a 14 percent improvement over the same broadcast window in 2020.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so yeah. all the Lions should not be on Thanxgiving folks lost
NFL can't lose on that day.Most people tune in by default.It's part of the Thanksgiving ambience.My fam had it on, but nobody paid any attention.Just white noise in the background.