Diddy Lawsuit Dredges Up Al B. Sure’s Claim Kim Porter Was Murdered

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The power he has welded and the boogeyman comment.

He was able to scrape his actions under the table, where they where dismissed.

Now with the cassie cash out, much of his deviant behavior doesnt seem so far fetched.

At this point, I don't think any of these cases will change people's opinion of him. It only fuels the flames of those who already viewed him as the devil. Others won't care one way or another because they either were just here for the music or they never really cared for him like anyway or he's not really relevant to them.

Each of these cases will have some consequence on his endorsements and future deals.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
At this point, I don't think any of these cases will change people's opinion of him. It only fuels the flames of those who already viewed him as the devil. Others won't care one way or another because they either were just here for the music or they never really cared for him like anyway or he's not really relevant to them.

Each of these cases will have some consequence on his endorsements and future deals.
His legacy is most definitely being jeopardized and, this is only the beginning, and yes, people dont really care at this point.

Somewhere, Puff pissed someone off and put the bug in Cassies ear. She could had came out during the "Me too" era.

He doesnt have the influence he once had and people behind him.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Transcript for zero click crew. :youngsabo:

“When Diddy f##### Carl Winslow, we was at the party,” Cannon said. “And you know, we just chilling and s###. Everybody know me. I’m a goofy n####, I’m funny and stuff like that. So, I hear a n#### just wearing out some s### … I’m like, ‘Who’s wearing this b#### out?’ N####, I kicked in the door. Boom! Kick in the door, n####, I seen—I look, I seen Carl Winslow put his head up … I swear to God [on] dead homie, Neighborhood Crip.”

He continued, “When I seen that cuz, right, Diddy came back. And he was telling me, he was like, ‘It’s nothing more enjoyable than having a man do something for some money. I’m like cuz that s### crazier than a m###########.”

@Family Lives Matter :hubie:

@Family Lives Matter you looking like a bytch rn :francis: :mjlol:

So yall saying @Family Lives Matter was getting some of @Pdiddy's family batter? :dame:

Had to get my coli rep up in some way :yeshrug:

Edit- how the fukk I end up replying to this :huh:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Puff went from being groomed by indie exec Andre Harrell to to music mogul Clive Davis, both batty boys.

Clive put a battery in his......um......back.

I think, at the time with Clive, breh felt unstoppable because his zaddy would send fixers to alleviate problems.

Just think about ALL the artist and staff coming out against Puff.

Media says theres a investigation, NYC police retorts "Dunno what yall talking bout...aint no investigation!"

Soon after, Puff cashes out Cassie.

That nicca guilty.
:wow: