Dion Waiters goes off on Heat cutting his playing time: "fukk patience, put me in"

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
He just came back after months of not playing and hasn't looked in the best of shapes at all :dahellbill:

Just checked and he last played in December of 2017 before coming back this month lol

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat brehs do we risk losing another 1st round pick to ship out some bad contracts like waiters, tj and jj to roll with the youngins since winslow is flourishing at PG?? I would go for it cause we cant hang with the top dogs right now

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat brehs do we risk losing another 1st round pick to ship out some bad contracts like waiters, tj and jj to roll with the youngins since winslow is flourishing at PG?? I would go for it cause we cant hang with the top dogs right now

So trade a first rounder to get rid of dion? Thats retarded, just release him or buy him out.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Waiters is an average player, never been a star while on a bad team.
So exactly why is this thread worthy?:what:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Listen you got dudes like Chandler Parsons who are always injured and getting max deals. So when Waiters who got his payday is passionate about playing time. I can't hate on that.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just won 6 games in a row and Dion out here bytchin...he needs to get his fat ass back in shape. He lookin worse than this before picture right now...

dionweight.jpg

He is simply not in Heat shape.

interesting .............man meat still look thick after losing all that weight