Dispelling Hair Myths about Black Women

Daps
Uh. There is nothing un -natural about having waves as a black man. We are not chemically altering our hair like yall.

so the products you use on your hair isn't chemicals? :usure: they're just TEMPORARY altering chemicals as opposed to PERMANENT altering chemicals in a relaxer.

i simply said "natural texture" in my quote, and those waves are not the natural texture that is growing from your scalp.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
so the products you use on your hair isn't chemicals? :usure: they're just TEMPORARY altering chemicals as opposed to PERMANENT altering chemicals in a relaxer.

i simply said "natural texture" in my quote, and those waves are not the natural texture that is growing from your scalp.

Oh you must have forgotten. They get waves without doing anything else but brush their hair and use water.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:rudy:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

:why: First off, I dont use "hair chemicals" in my hair. The only thing I use occasionally is some Vitamin E Oil to keep my scalp moisturized. And that doesnt alter my hair texture. Stop it 5. :childplease:

And waves are natural for black men. I have waves right now without any hair products. :win:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
tumblr_lo5gpmiybr1qkltrgo1_400.jpg

esperanza_instyle6.jpg

Esperanza-Spalding........jpg

One day Esperanza....One day....:to:

:lawd:

Last edited by a moderator: