Disputing a Innapropriate content warning

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Talkofnewyork,

Your message (Middle Eastern Dude Does A Fake Bomb Prank In School, Clears The Whole Room) contains inappropriate content. Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

This was the video posted it was a prank video not an actual threat

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
With all the school shootings happening lately, you really think this is appropriate or disputable? :stopitslime:
:hhh: happening lately? nikka schools, concerts, clubs, barmitzvah's been getting aired out for damn near a decade
i could see if i posted a real event
wasnt u in a thread talking about beating women up a few days ago? and u have the audacity

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:hhh: happening lately? nikka schools, concerts, clubs, barmitzvah's been getting aired out for damn near a decade
i could see if i posted a real event
wasnt u in a thread talking about beating women up a few days ago? and u have the audacity

:dahell: Someone else using my account without my knowledge?

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Content:
Post in thread 'Kevin Durant To Opt Out And Re-Sign With Warriors'
Given By:
Moderation Staff, 1 minute ago
Details of Warning:
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning Points:
3 (Expires Jul 23, 2018)
Talkofnewyork,

Your message (Kevin Durant To Opt Out And Re-Sign With Warriors) is below the required quality level. Please put forth more effort and/or original thoughts when creating posts on our site. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

:mjlol: yo yall mods is fukking soft im getting t'd up like draymond in the playoffs

@Luck stop abusing your power cause i negged u, I didnt break any forum rules

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Content:
Post in thread 'Kevin Durant To Opt Out And Re-Sign With Warriors'
Given By:
Moderation Staff, 1 minute ago
Details of Warning:
Inappropriate Behavior
Warning Points:
3 (Expires Jul 23, 2018)
Talkofnewyork,

Your message (Kevin Durant To Opt Out And Re-Sign With Warriors) is below the required quality level. Please put forth more effort and/or original thoughts when creating posts on our site. Your message may have been removed or altered.

:mjlol: yo yall mods is fukking soft im getting t'd up like draymond in the playoffs

@Luck stop abusing your power cause i negged u, I didnt break any forum rules

Wtf are you talkin about hoe ass nikka...:whatdafukk:

I don’t have any power :mjlol: and stop cryin like a bytch anyway if I did, just log off fakkit