Divinity: Original Sin 1/2(PC, PS4, X1) thread

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on how much of an investment you're used to and willing to try tbh

In DOS2, your build is pretty much decided and straight forward progression-wise very early in the game. In Pathfinder its a constant work in progress. Also Div doesn't take itself nearly as seriously - they actively encourage players to delve into fukkery at every opportunity. If you're not teleporting enemies into pools of electrified cursed blood and hiding bodies in people's houses to get them caught up, you're playing Divinity wrong.

Div's story is a lot more straightforward too. I think WoTR's story is waaaay better, but you'd better be comfortable reading dialogue and considering long term impact in most serious conversations. You're also less likely to get absolutely destroyed by shyt you don't even understand in Divinity.

I think Pathfinder WoTR is better, but its just preference for me. They're both objectively best-in-genre level titles and if there's any gap between them its not large at all.
Damn…

I’ve been wanting to play a good RPG for the past few months I have POE 2 but that ship combat just kills it for me. I redownloaded DA Inquisition but that shyt is shallow as fukk.

I think I’ll go with Pathfinder that sounds more like POE and I liked that one minus the whole ship aspect

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn…

I’ve been wanting to play a good RPG for the past few months I have POE 2 but that ship combat just kills it for me. I redownloaded DA Inquisition but that shyt is shallow as fukk.

I think I’ll go with Pathfinder that sounds more like POE and I liked that one minus the whole ship aspect
The Crusade mode thing is the only thing that's somewhat similar to the boat stuff in PoE2. Its definitely better executed, but at the same time the option to put that shyt on easy or auto and just breeze through it while collecting the rewards is appreciated.

I liked the idea of the pirate shyt in PoE2, it just forced a lot of mechanics onto you that really didn't tie into much else.