Dj Akademiks Admits CLB is UNDERWHELMING & Says it has NO Undeniable Hits

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Ten minute video of Ak discussing the dissertation he sent to Drake, with no mention of whether Drake responded.
:mjlol:

Instead of being the artist of the decade perhaps Drake should be the artist of the playlist. Because ultimately his albums are judged based on how many tracks people put on playlists. 21 tracks and you only keep 10? Drake fans are happy. Anyone else drops album album where half is meh is getting clowned. But that's how a lot of people think today. The album is just a platform to give you a few tracks to add to shyt you play while you float through the day.

Oh well. They happy and enjoying their boy. I'm listening to the album right now as I type this btw (Pipe Down). There are like 8-10 songs I think are good.

Now take the best 10 tracks add the Scary hours EP AND SEEING green and you have AOTY quality

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
And lol at Ak saying scorpion is classic. Maybe if it would’ve been a 15 track album.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I remember on sohh we were smart lol

I watched this vid. AK clearly say he likes the album and its a good album. He also said Scorpion a classic lol Ak said nothing tbh. Casual fans of drake may be disappointed and fans of Drake like it

this thread is a waste lol

Yeah, it's not a bad album, it just doesn't do anything differently than what he's done before. And depending on what side of being a "Drake fan" you're on, that may play to your tastes or not. It's like a mix of Scorpion and Dark Lane Demo Tape.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
CLB is gonna end up being Drake's version of 50's The Massacre

It's still going to do big numbers and have some hits but this is what will damage him long term. Music is too mid and more people are now waking up to how weak the music is. He's getting by on his name alone now. Come next album I expect things to drop off big the way it did for 50 on Curtis.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Have Drake review and approve your criticism first before you go public breh. :heh:

Edit: I swear this nikka is still lurking and copying shyt from this site. This vid sounds like he's been collecting points from thecoli the whole week.

Are we pretending OP isn't Fagademiks? :patrice:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh would be pronounced brew lmao

yall some cacs, breh is the only way the sound is spelled lmao
Ok, you sound goofy as fukk now.

You tryna say “breh” is pronounced as “bruh” like the beginning of “brother”, but “bruh” is pronounced “brew” like a witches brew?

breh is bruh. It’s the same word. Yes black people been saying bruh since forever but it being spelled as “breh” is definitely a sohh/coli thing that has spread online. It’s a weirdly specific way to spell a word that would otherwise be more commonly spelled as bruh.

Black folk say bruh/breh. White folk brah. Everyone says bro.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Bruh would be pronounced brew lmao

yall some cacs, breh is the only way the sound is spelled lmao
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
I’ve never heard “breh” spoken outside The Coli either, at least not around here. I’ve always assume maybe it was some West Coast shyt or sumn. Out here, nikkas just say “bro”, “bruh”, “brodie”, and sometimes “broski”.

Out of all the things people think thecoli started or invented......well breh still isn't one of them. It's from SOHH, mainly the old poster Yauze. It's an old inside SOHH joke like 20 years back that it's funny to see new members just latch onto and run with. And it's seeped out through other internet culture slowly. I'm sure like me, a lot of other SOHH posters used it with their friends irl as a joke and they started doing it, too.

People I went to highschool with ten years ago now still use it jokingly in twitter posts and shyt.

SOHH probably still didn't "invent" it, but this is easily the center of breh usage on the internet.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
CLB is gonna end up being Drake's version of 50's The Massacre

It's still going to do big numbers and have some hits but this is what will damage him long term. Music is too mid and more people are now waking up to how weak the music is. He's getting by on his name alone now. Come next album I expect things to drop off big the way it did for 50 on Curtis.
Drake is going on his 13 year in the game. He is not dropping off like 50 cent, it would of happened already.