DJ Akademiks Says Rick Ross Album Flopped & Threaten To End Drake’s Career While Clownin Nicki Minaj

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
When Joe was on Everyday Struggle, the general consensus was that Joe is irrelevant and AK was the reason everybody watched that show.. Here we are in 2019. Joe is doing his own thing and cutting deals while Ak is on twitch.. I mean that’s cool and all, get your money Ak etc, but he didn’t cash in on the bullshyt that was happening at ES when Joe was there.. Joe cashed in. That rant that I finally heard reeks of desperation. This man is bringing up years old shyt like people care in 2019 lol. Oh well, good luck to the young man.

Last edited:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
The industry he's in is different though. He's in the rap industry where nikkaz got street connections. nikkaz been jumped or shot at for alot less then what he's doing. Wendy and AK are two different people. There's only so much you can talk shyt until nikkaz will actually see you. I believe AK has got to be an informant or got ties with the police for him to talk reckless like that.

You don't think athletes have street connections?
Most athletes come from urban America. They just know not to cross that line. Simple

Other than their sex, I'd love to know the difference between wendy n ak

You people are nuts. Advocating violence because you're emotional sensitive.

But no smoke for the white executive that's robbing you in broad daylight.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't think athletes have street connections?
Most athletes come from urban America. They just know not to cross that line. Simple

Other than their sex, I'd love to know the difference between wendy n ak

You people are nuts. Advocating violence because you're emotional sensitive.

But no smoke for the white executive that's robbing you in broad daylight.

nikka stfu I wish there was smoke for those white executives too but we know nikkaz don’t do a damn thing to whites. I’m not advocating no violence at all this man is putting that energy out there for him to get touched a lot of people see it to. Athletes may have street connections but they handle shyt more professional then rap nikkaz do. Athletes don’t glorify street shyt like how rap nikkaz do. Xxxtentacion and Nipsey both got it in broad day. Xxx was doing that trolling shyt and Nipsey got killed for putting on for his hood. I’m not saying it’s going to happen from nicki’s camp all I’m saying is that all this shyt will catch up to him.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
nikka stfu I wish there was smoke for those white executives too but we know nikkaz don’t do a damn thing to whites. I’m not advocating no violence at all this man is putting that energy out there for him to get touched a lot of people see it to. Athletes may have street connections but they handle shyt more professional then rap nikkaz do. Athletes don’t glorify street shyt like how rap nikkaz do. Xxxtentacion and Nipsey both got it in broad day. Xxx was doing that trolling shyt and Nipsey got killed for putting on for his hood. I’m not saying it’s going to happen from nicki’s camp all I’m saying is that all this shyt will catch up to him.

The first two words tells me
You're emotionally immature. Just like the rappers you worship.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
The nikka is bad luck to be around. No poppin rapper will ever get close to Ak (XXX, 69) again, so his clout running dry. Thus all this desperation lately
:unimpressed:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Exactly. Same shyt with Kanye and his political shyt. Many other rappers been c00ning , especially "republican" 50 Cent, yet brehs on here still give him passes. Guess certain shyts okay if youre considered "real"
:gucci: nikkas don’t fukk with ak because of the fukking lame ass chiraq videos , I had numerous cousins from Houston asking me about shyt in my city while using his videos as references , making lil Reece some type of lame hood myth with that grim reaper shyt the nikka who has been robbed so many damn times, some people in the city thought he was white for a while :russ: