DJ Akademiks Speaks On Rappers Humiliating Themselves For Billionaires(That Kanye Clip Though):scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This has been going on for over 30 years

Pac bragged about fukking a black mans wife and threatened to kill his kids just to die broke and make jimmy iovine rich.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hip Hop was doomed when they never took ownership in the beginning for the art we created

In the Late 1970s, they put this billion dollar product in the hands of white people. CACs were the ones who created the term "Hip Hop". They created all of the record label imprints, contracts, and the distribution deals

Black people never even thought of utilizing Capitalism to control an art they created. Never cared enough to have a sense of urgency to control their art. That is their own to blame

Now we have 30+ years of our art being exploited for CACs benefit. We now made them landlords of our culture

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don't like AK but he's right according to the shyt I've heard. I know a few artist that dropped out because of the demonic rituals from these rich base heads, blood oaths and the requirements on the contracts.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
rappers worship money
rappers respect power

Not hard to see why these people act like cheerleaders for these money men