DJ Khaled ft. Drake & Lil Baby - STAYING ALIVE[Official Video]

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I don't know why you still dikk ride this dude after this many years. It makes no sense honestly.....

Wait it actually does make sense, you gay ass nikkas be wanna live vicariously through these clowns and take up for them like they really give a fukk about you :scust:
the dikk riding of the four same nuthuggers is strange.

and their answers are like something you would hear from lipstick alley users. :ufdup:

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Said this in another thread but legit one of the laziest tracks I ever heard. Drake not even pretending to try

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Don't hit a blunt before performing surgery on me breh.

The song stinks. Just gimme the name of the chocolate big tittied one @ 3:35 :feedme:

I actually know the Egyptian in the video and there’s a funny ass story behind this but thecoli stay being lame and dming bytches about being posted on thecoli so ima :hubie:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
look how fast the stans abandoned this thread. They were so excited & not even a 7 minute video could grasp the attention of this basura. They won’t learn , this will be the same with next collab. Red Tide and ymcbovo will do a sandal dance making a duck face in the mirror with fake drake poses. it has to be difficult to not admit their hero ia vapidly boring and even siding with rapist sympathesizer-minaj . But be sure to notify us of another tepid collab trying to force us to applause :mjgrin: