DMX's wildest quotes from interviews

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can say whatever they want about DMX. You can’t deny the fact that X is one of the few artists that actually still speak their mind and the fact that he expresses his opinions is such brash and at times inarticulate fashion makes his quotables more legendary. The dogs best days maybe behind him musically but he’s always been a character when it came to doing interviews.

“K.Solo can suck my dikk… That ol bum ass nikka. We were locked up and that nikka was locked up with sick nikkas. nikkas walking around with caines and shyt. I was in the block with real killer as A MINOR! I WAS A MINOR. K Solo When I see you Imma knock you the fukk OUT.. Imma Knock you the fukk out fakkit!”

“The Industry is full of nothing but a bunch of bent over the desk ass nikkas”

“How many fukking people do you know, get a $25,000.00 bail for a fukking speeding ticket? If that aint harassment I don’t know what the fukk that is you know what im saying?. For real for real? The system need to just get off my fukking dikk yo cuz im not gonna stop driving the way the fukk I wanna drive. I got a muthafukkin license thats good for 30 years. Yall ni**as can suck my fukking dikk, cuz i will be speeding, just give me the ticket and get the fukk out my muthafukkin face. Damnit.”

“You got these grown ass men on the fukking radio, Acting like bytches talking about “Well DMX is talking about me on the radio, I’m not gonna play his music” You’re not hurting me by not playing my music, You’re hurting the people whom my music HELPS! Think about what the fukk you doing and stop acting like a fukking bytch!”

“The record labels want to make successful artist and they cant do it, They want to buy radio time, they want to buy fukking BET, They cant do it!”

“The highest paid artist get 26 cents to a dollar”

“You know what these cock sucking muthafukkas wanted to offer me? The video game they did. They coming out with a part II(Referring to Def Jam Vendetta) The sell the game for 50 fukkING DOLLARS. These nikkas come to me like “Guess what X, We’re doing a part 2″ And may I remind you they used my music throughout the whole fukking game and Im the hardest character to get too. They say “We gonna give you a signing bonus in advance and TWO CENTS off every game we sell” 50 DOLLAR fukkING GAME AND YOU GIVING ME TWO CENTS?!”

“Me and Jay had a battle.. I got in his ass… I got in his ass..before he got signed. nikkas was there… At the pool hall at the bronx. I had respect for him until he became to President of Def Jam. He’s TALENTED but he has no heart and soul behind him now”

“R.KELLY WHATS UP nikka! WE GOT MINORS IN THE BUILDING, WHEN I SEE YOU, IMMA SPIT IN YOUR FACE fukkING fakkit! fukk THAT nikka WITH A ELEPHANT dikk!”

“WHENEVER I SEE YOU IMMA SPIT IN YOUR FACE YOU fukkING fakkit” TRUST ME WHEN HE SEE ME, HE GONNA SUE A FEW MORE nikkaS, YOU DONT HAVE NO RESPECT TO SEE OR TALK TO A nikka FACE TO FACE AND I GOTTA TALK TO THE CRACK OF THE DOOR BECAUSE IN THEIR WITH A MINOR?!”

“Irv Gotti, Thats my mans but he needs to mind his fukking business! He think he’s Gotti for real aint nothing teflon about the rolls on his stomach’! “

” Ja Rule is a diva! On My mama, That nikka was walking around with a bag of them pills on him. He’s fukking nikkas. ON MY MAMA He’s fukking nikkas”

“nikkas wanna talk about cocaine problems and shyt like that, Every real nikka goes through something and thats why Im still here doing the damn thing”

“nikkas in Jail was calling Ja the cutest nikka on his label”

“I could never sell another record on the streets and Ill still have more respect than that nikka!(referring to Ja Rule)

“He aint nothing but a buck 05 I aint going to jail for that nikka!”

“Drake? I don’t like him. I don’t like his voice, I don’t like his face, I don’t like anything about him.”

“I Havent met not ONE gangsta in Toronto!”

Back in 2000, DMX had a kid with a woman who wasn’t his wife. Paternity tests proved it. Years later, DMX explained to “Sister2Sister” magazine what really happened: He didn’t cheat on his wife… he was raped.

Quote: “She raped me. I mean, you know, that might sound like some bullshyt. No man has ever been– you know what I mean, like never? Is that the only thing in the world that’s not possible?

XXL: You know there’s a black guy running, Barack Obama.

DMX: His name is Barack?!… What the fukk is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?… What the fukk?! That ain’t no fukkin’ name, yo. That ain’t that n****’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fukk outta here… Ima tell this n**** when I see him, “Stop that bullshyt. Stop that bullshyt. That ain’t your fukkin’ name. Your mama ain’t name you no damn Barack.”

“Disrespectful, like that don’t even make sense. See that’s what I’m saying, you can’t do shyt like that,” X explained. “I wish it was like maybe seven years ago or maybe like 10 years ago where you know, catch him in the elevator, beat him up. Just to let ‘em know. It’s real son.”(Referring to Drake using Aaliyah’s music)

“I catch nikkas on some cosy shyt with chinease slippers and silk scarfs on.

“YOU ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE OF ME MUTHAfukkA! YOU ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE OF ME YOU fukkING fakkit. Remmber Chicago, thats all Im gonna say about it. Same Flight, You only alive because of me, You see them 10 trucks parked at the muthafukking airport?! You would have got FOUND in the back of them muthafukkas bytch!”(Talking bout Ja Rule)

“Knuckles black as a muthafukka, Ill knock a nikka the fukk OUT, Straight like that! But im a peaceful man(in a softer voice)”

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkimLgcz1Eo&feature=related[/ame]
DMX on Lil B

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EtGD86ITQw[/ame]
DMX on Couples Thearpy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJU29X46AI0[/ame]
DMX on the Breakfast Club

On Site

Pro
Daps
Earl needs help, friends. Let's not egg him on by encouraging this type of behavior.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“You know what these cock sucking muthafukkas wanted to offer me? The video game they did. They coming out with a part II(Referring to Def Jam Vendetta) The sell the game for 50 fukkING DOLLARS. These nikkas come to me like “Guess what X, We’re doing a part 2″ And may I remind you they used my music throughout the whole fukking game and Im the hardest character to get too. They say “We gonna give you a signing bonus in advance and TWO CENTS off every game we sell” 50 DOLLAR fukkING GAME AND YOU GIVING ME TWO CENTS?!”

Damn homie