do yall have any family or friends on TheColi ?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I joined SOHH in 2002 under a different name but I don't see many of the sohh vets anymore, I'm guessing 2012 posters on The Coli obviously, I barely got on in 2012 so I didn't find out about the revolution and brehs formed TheColi in 2012
I joined here in 2013

don't worry, I ain't put my real birthday, not even my zodiac sign on TheColi, lol
:lolbron:
once on SOHH when two dudes got to beefing, one of them hacked his info, found out where he worked, pulled a GUN on him, and was like "you remember that sh1t you was talking on SOHH", then he left...luckily, so I don't put my real info when I sign up for sh1t

But when I move back to NY I might meet up with 1 or two brehs, hopefully they ain't undercover psychos tho, lol

Who are you talking about? Been on sohh for as long as youve been and never heard this before

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I joined SOHH in 2002 under a different name but I don't see many of the sohh vets anymore, I'm guessing 2012 posters on The Coli obviously, I barely got on in 2012 so I didn't find out about the revolution and brehs formed TheColi in 2012
I joined here in 2013

don't worry, I ain't put my real birthday, not even my zodiac sign on TheColi, lol
:lolbron:
once on SOHH when two dudes got to beefing, one of them hacked his info, found out where he worked, pulled a GUN on him, and was like "you remember that sh1t you was talking on SOHH", then he left...luckily, so I don't put my real info when I sign up for sh1t

But when I move back to NY I might meet up with 1 or two brehs, hopefully they ain't undercover psychos tho, lol
I joined sohh in 2022:russ:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Who are you talking about? Been on sohh for as long as youve been and never heard this before

breh I don't remember his poster name, but he and somebody else got into it on SOHH...and he made a thread and said he learned not to talk sh1t to anybody on the internet anymore
:pachaha:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh I don't remember his poster name, but he and somebody else got into it on SOHH...and he made a thread and said he learned not to talk sh1t to anybody on the internet anymore
:pachaha:

Which city was he from?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
gta-gta-sa.gif