Do you buy Tarantino's notion that Django is Shaft's ancestor?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Django Unchained a Shaft prequel? Really? There’s one more week of shooting on Django, and they just did scenes with Jonah Hill as a member of the Regulators (the pre-Civil War version of the KKK). Quentin Tarantino said it turned into one of the funniest scenes he’s ever done, which he says is up there with the name-colors conversation in Reservoir Dogs. There is one character in the movie that ties into the larger Tarantino-verse which he’s keeping a surprise, but he says Kerry Washington‘s character Brunhilde von Shaft is, in his mind, an ancestor of John Shaft – this prompted QT to start singing the theme song out loud.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Also, I am just doing some creative writing here but this matches what he actually did:

"People want to criticize me for saying 'niqqer' and writing it into my movies too much. Okay. Watch this shyt. Next movie is gonna have the word 'niqqer' in every other line. I will mask it as a slave revenge drama, but really its me trolling everyone"

Something like that

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Also, I am just doing some creative writing here but this matches what he actually did:

"People want to criticize me for saying 'niqqer' and writing it into my movies too much. Okay. Watch this shyt. Next movie is gonna have the word 'niqqer' in every other line. I will mask it as a slave revenge drama, but really its me trolling everyone"

Something like that
What does this have to do with my question?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
you cant force canon onto IP you dont own or have permission to, so i dont take it literally, but i do accept it in the context of QT's "realer than real" universe