Do you ever feel like life is passing you by? If so, what do you do to prevent the feeling?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
All the time.

Honestly for me ots a split berween laziness, fear, exhaustion and the need to build my skill (which might require a mentor).

Pretty clear to me what i need to do. I should probably quit my nice fill time job, stop hanging out and spend 24/7 building my skills, finding a way to make some money until I can cash in.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes. I wasted my 20s trying to focus on my career which didn't pan out until I turned 28. I ended friendships, avoided relationships because most of the women I interacted with were in the workplace. Didn't travel anywhere and didn't have the money to show for not doing anything.

Now that I'm 30, I'm saving more money, have booked one trip next year (albeit still domestically) and have made attempts to be more social. Probably going to date in the workplace too. Started going to the gym despite it beigb frustrating that physically I'm not anywhere near where I'd like to be. I have a long way to go to make up for a decade of bullshytting.