Do you have it in your heart to forgive Meek for what he did with Diddy? Edit: Its okay Meek Mill Stans

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
sddefault.jpg

MESRK5J_o.png

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I never been one to blame alcohol for a man doing gay shyt.

Drugs? That might be different because there are so many different ones that cause different reactions. Like what type of drugs Diddy give to these dudes? It probably only takes one time of taking a certain drug to turn a dude out

Brehs been rapping about taking xanax for years including Meek.

Benzodiazepines​

Benzodiazepines are a class of anti-anxiety drugs that can also cause people to feel sleepy. Individuals can use several of these drugs, including Xanax (alprazolam) and Klonopin (clonazepam), to incapacitate someone for the purpose of sexual assault.

One of the most common and well-known benzodiazepine drugs individuals use in this way is Rohypnol (flunitrazepam). Rohypnol causes a person to feel very relaxed, weakens their muscles, and may cause loss of muscle control. Some people may also lose consciousness or feel dizzy and confused.

Last edited:

NubianShe

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

Nobody wants him to be gay except for maybe Diddy and Wayne Brady. That one star ain't gonna change nothing:pachaha:
That part!
This too:

sddefault.jpg

Is he talking about the matching outfits or something else. :dame:

Also, what was he doing getting flown out to Dubai and who is WE? :dame:

"Flying private to Dubai, we off the Xanny bars"

NubianShe

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

Except they say Diddy is the bottom.. that’s why he calls em Daddy!

Also that video where Meek in the pool and Puff filming talking about “How you feel Daddy? Cos you be putting in work Daddy, I’m proud of you.. I love you!”

NubianShe

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
When Meek called him a "fukk nikka, rich nikka" and Diddy replied "sor-ryyy", I knew what happened in that moment. Diddy slipped out and Meek wanted him to put it back in and keep going.

Superhead even said Diddy wasn't that big down there.

I done analyzed the analization:snoop:
I heard Meek the top and Diddy the bottom.
This

AND That