Do you think how a woman carries herself has to do with how men treat her?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Or ..anything to do with how Blacks carry themselves and how whites treat us? I hear guys say they treat women how they dress but get mad when theyre treated as thugs by White pol for how theyre dressed.

Actually from a thread on LSA but I wanted a guys opinion. Do you think men that disrespect women would disrespect them no matter how thet act/dress the same way white will hate us no matter how we dress/act?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Most dudes that are disrespectful don't change it up. That's just how they are toward every chick. One girl gave them the green light on that disrespectful shyt and it caused them to run wild with it. Others might change it up to how a women dress because they think if they behave that way, they can get the desired response from the chick.

It doesn't help that some women welcome that behavior.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or ..anything to do with how Blacks carry themselves and how whites treat us? I hear guys say they treat women how they dress but get mad when theyre treated as thugs by White pol for how theyre dressed.

Actually from a thread on LSA but I wanted a guys opinion. Do you think men that disrespect women would disrespect them no matter how thet act/dress the same way white will hate us no matter how we dress/act?

take it back there then.

no one cares about this shyt. keep it out of tlr :camby:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

:francis:

Anyway, I think its more how the woman acts that determines if the guy will respect her. There are some nikkas that just hate women like that regardless:manny:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK

In some cases, I'm sure that's the case. A lot of us grow up with preconceived notions of how things are supposed to be, whether they are right or in some cases wrong. So if a woman dresses a certain way, people will draw their own conclusions, whether she likes it or not. I don't necessarily think it's right, but humans are judgmental a lot of the time and it's something you learn to deal with and accept over time.

Disrespectful dudes will be disrespectful regardless - but you will find a lot of guys whose respect is conditional.