Do You Think Syrians Will Be The Next To Take Jobs From Black People? (MASS IMMIGRATION)

yyy

All Star
Daps
C'mon man. As a group we have to stop worrying about another group coming in and taking the lowest common denominator jobs. We need to be concerned about starting businesses, learning skills and making ourselves unemployable. It doesn't matter whether or not a low-skilled immigrant comes in and takes jobs from Black people. If the only job you are competitive for is a low skilled job, you are fukked anyway. With automation becoming the norm, more and more of these low-skilled jobs will become automated. The answer going forward for Black people, is not to side with White Supremacists who want the country to stay white, but rather to work hard, learn skills and stay one step ahead of an evolving economy. These days many elite colleges offer online classes on coding and many other subjects. Tell your friends to watch them. That way, instead of competing for a low skilled job and complaining when someone else takes it, you can compete for a high skilled job and have employees coming after you.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Exactly, one moron temp (Lightskin Black dude) Wednesday told me that he hated school. That type of thing it sets us back .You're right, if we valued education we could have made SERIOUS cash with these immigrants.

Lot of people are going to act like they didn't see the post. Overall, it's like we are freshmen who keep staying back and upset that the new freshman class is coming in.

Without seriously addressing some of this stuff, our grandkids are going to be competing for jobs against whichever new immigrant group arrives at that time, instead of hiring them or selling them goods/services.

If you don't value education or entrepreneurship...other groups will always leapfrog you because THEY value those things.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
African Americans are gonna be replaced by immigrants soon..

As Black people in America, we spend too much money to ever be replaced. Economy couldn't function properly without our spending habits. I remember watching a documentary about Marcus Garvey. They said that the power structure was alarmed at Garvey's "Back to Africa" call to Blacks. I was puzzled because I thought that they wanted us gone. Doc. didn't spell it out, but economy needed cheap labor and consumers for goods =Blacks folks

I don't think the economy needs Black workers as it once did, but still requires the money we spend.

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Nah we spend too much money to ever be replaced. Economy couldn't function properly without our spending habits. I remember watching a documentary about Marcus Garvey. They said that the power structure was alarmed at Garvey's "Back to Africa" call to Blacks. I was puzzled because I thought that they wanted us gone. Doc. didn't spell it out, but economy needed cheap labor and consumers for goods =Blacks folks

I don't think the economy needs Black workers as it once did, but still requires the money we spend.
Do you have a link to that Garvey article? It sounds like a good read

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Do you have a link to that Garvey article? It sounds like a good read
Thanks.
The documentary was "Look for me in the Whirlwind"* airs on pbs every few years..sure it's up on the video sites.

The narrator read a reason that didn't make sense to me about why the power structure was at odds with Garvey about Blacks moving back to Africa. I went to the library that weekend and based on a few factors I reached my conclusion about the real reason that the power structure didn't like Garvey's mantra and went after him.

Doc. was flawed but I learned from it & question and challenge everything that I read or watch.

fbi file on garvey is here

Marcus Garvey

*For any young people reading this, if the title sounds familiar.....remember Tupac played a thug on tv but he was very well read and raised by Panthers.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Thanks.
The documentary was "Look for me in the Whirlwind"* airs on pbs every few years..sure it's up on the video sites.

The narrator read a reason that didn't make sense to me about why the power structure was at odds with Garvey about Blacks moving back to Africa. I went to the library that weekend and based on a few factors I reached my conclusion about the real reason that the power structure didn't like Garvey's mantra and went after him.

Doc. was flawed but I learned from it & question and challenge everything that I read or watch.

fbi file on garvey is here

Marcus Garvey

*For any young people reading this, if the title sounds familiar.....remember Tupac played a thug on tv but he was very well read and raised by Panthers.
Thanks brotha :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I start, I just want to add that I had this conversation with my mother a couple of days ago. She brought up that they may be the next to take jobs from us. Now, she is a fairly smart woman.

Anyway, last month I made a similar thread about immigration and the upcoming mass immigration. Anyway, I keep up with global politics/events. I know what's going on around the world.

With Syria, we have an ongoing civil war between the rebels and ISIS. Anyhow, since the 50's the U.S. has wanted to overthrow the Syrian government to install a U.S. imperialist/puppet in power. Why? Because it's easier for us to control.

What does all this have to do with jobs? Because when they come over they are going to probably give them factory jobs. I already know we have 1 to 2 million Syrians here already. Do I sympathize with the Syrians? Yes I do for a majority of reasons. Also, I think they should have a chance. However, how do we make a path for them and NOT African-Americans?

Do I think they will take jobs from us now or down the line? No. However, it could be a problem in the future.

This is why we need to create our own jobs and o we can control the "Black Dollar".

2020 is going to be the turning point. Especially, with a Clinton backed candidate and the goal of 600k Syrian refugees.

Summary: Do you think Syrians will be Black-Americans next threat like some of the Hispanics?

P.S. I support immigrants who want to United States. However, everyone should receive EQUAL treatment.

Didn't read all this shyt
But i will say that this is why we need more black owned businesses....we can employ our own and then regardless of what you immigration problem arises we're straight