Do y’all like or love that little ass taint smell when you hitting it from the back?

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
It's kind of like gasoline.

It's like whoa, that's kind of...jarring, almost offensive, but I want to smell it again...I might even just get some on my hands so I can take the smell with me and sniff it later.

:ahh:
G1FEblA.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So yall never been out and about with your girl all day and then smash when yall stumble home? :hhh:Of course she might have a little scent
word i ain't condoning the dookie butt

at the same time there is always situations that call for a quick slide

some females got a naturally sweet fragrance too boy fukk all that i drop the bomb off in her

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Brah you talking to some nikkas who only smell p*ssy from behindd their computer screen, aka no scent. :russ:
I can tell. I saw that thread about body counts for this year. Kinda sad. They gotta realize the. If you don't smell that thang before you dive in you ain't doing it right.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I can tell. I saw that thread about body counts for this year. Kinda sad. They gotta realize the. If you don't smell that thang before you dive in you ain't doing it right.
The shyt tells you a lot about some of the posters here. If you took the premise of this thread as a girl having a stank ass, then you ain't fukked much.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I must have overlooked it for years.

I was falling out of love with my Gf, then noticed it smells like ass everytime a quaff of air came up.