Dodge will discontinue its Challenger and Charger muscle cars next year. UPDATE 3: New Pics Out

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Problem is the EV batteries itself in climates be getting fukked up especially when its cold... Gas cars as long as they work dont have those problems... :francis: That I thought wasnt a problem before but it pisses me off because EV cars on average is twice as expensive as regular cars and in this economy its hard to buy one if you dont have the money. PLUS the infrastructure to charge them on average... most places dont have tesla charging stations or station at all... america isnt ready but is forcing everyone to get one... here's a video for a better explanation. :ld:

I don't know if I said it in this thread or not, but Scotty is nothing but a hypocrite that says anything for views. One day he will tell you to buy a Toyota and the next day he will tell you why he hates Toyotas and will never buy them again. One day electric cars are the future and the next minute he hates them and they'll cost a fortune to fix. He knows cars but he's a bullshytter

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Got a Charger for this very reason. The average vehicle on the road looks like it's designed for a female teacher or a Soccer Mom. Chargers have a masculine yet sporty look to em so I went with that. Didn't even know they were being discontinued until I bought mine.
Has anyone tried to steal it? :mjpls: