Does Lil Wayne get pass for letting Drake handle his Pusha T beef?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He gave enough a fukk to make that trash ass response.
And Mixtape Wayne was one of my favorite rappers, just saying he never really got called out about this after calling himself the best rapper for years.

because nobody cares. he responded, Pusha said it was trash and everyone in the world moved on.

you obviously framing this weird because Drake didn't step up and inherit the beef. Pusha was throwing shots at both.

Thats not an excuse.

Excuse for what? He got dissed on exodus, Wayne responded, Push said it was trash and wasn't worth a response.

At least he responded, good or bad. And literally everybody moved on.

nikka talking about we should treat him like Cole or Kendrick while posting his response. One deleted his, the other hasn't responded at all. How the fukk are they similar?

I'll take a bad response over no response. At least Wayne wasn't p*ssy

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Pusha stalked Wayne for 20 years. Wayne dissed him but it was ass lol. I think Wayne could do much better now though but he isn’t into diss rapping.

Bottom line though. Wayne and Drake will be remembered for making great music and making hits while also be revered as great rappers.

Pusha will be remembered for a mid catalog, mid wife and one or two great diss records.

Yeah Wayne had a bad deal but then he won the lawsuit and now he’s richer than ever 😱

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
because nobody cares. he responded, Pusha said it was trash and everyone in the world moved on.

you obviously framing this weird because Drake didn't step up and inherit the beef. Pusha was throwing shots at both.

Excuse for what? He got dissed on exodus, Wayne responded, Push said it was trash and wasn't worth a response.

At least he responded, good or bad. And literally everybody moved on.

nikka talking about we should treat him like Cole or Kendrick while posting his response. One deleted his, the other hasn't responded at all. How the fukk are they similar?

I'll take a bad response over no response. At least Wayne wasn't p*ssy
And we got that one classic line:

“fukk Pusha T and everybody that love him” 😅

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Pusha stalked Wayne for 20 years. Wayne dissed him but it was ass lol. I think Wayne could do much better now though but he isn’t into diss rapping.

Bottom line though. Wayne and Drake will be remembered for making great music and making hits while also be revered as great rappers.

Pusha will be remembered for a mid catalog, mid wife and one or two great diss records.

Yeah Wayne had a bad deal but then he won the lawsuit and now he’s richer than ever 😱

this is joker when he does the smile lmao

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Drake didn’t really “handle” Wayne’s beef with Pusha…as much as he inherited Push’s multi-decade spanning “Mad Rapper” obsessive frustrations with never approaching the level of importance, impact or acclaim as the dudes who ended up being the definitive rap figures of successive generations …the single most memorable moment of Push’s career ended up being a footnote in Drake’s …he’ll get to tell his grandchildren he was Chris Childs to Drake and Wayne’s Kobe