#dogset has ruined my sex life

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He probably has seperation anxiety. Does he get anxious whenever you leave the house?

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
This. The girl I'm messing w/ right now has a small, footlong dog and her dog does the same thing. In doggystyle especially, it just sits there, stares like :skip:, and starts whining. Like it doesn't think it's OK but also realizes if I turn my attention to it, I'll fukk it up :mjlol:.

When we're done and the girl lets the dog up on the bed, the dog tries to lick my dikk and/or the girl's p*ssy too before we clean up. It's weird as fukk.
:gucci:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
my girl has a little terrier dog. i'm not the biggest fan of dogs but its grown on me the last few years. problem is, every time we have sex the dog seems to be traumatized. she hides under the dresser and starts digging on the carpet usually but this time she went in the bathroom and shyt all over the floor rug. the dog is currently sitting with my girl, shaking to death like some kind of fukked up homeless person. i think it has dog-PTSD or some shyt. what is wrong with these animals?

the point of this rant? :dahell:

a cat wouldnt do that. 🐈

#catset all day baby

:ufdup:
The moans are scaring it. Set a pack of fireworks off in a metal bucket and let the fire alarm continue while ya'll are fukkin. That SHOULD drive the dog outta the room and drown out any scary sex sounds but not every dog is the same.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i was raised that dogs stay outside

farthest my dog been in the house growing up was in the laundry room/boiler room during bad weather

y'all too comfortable with your pets

put them in their place

stop fukking in front of them

:scust:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems people have gotten wayyyy too comfortable with pets, I dont want no animal audience while I am doing my thing, that seem soo foreign to me, letting them on the bed and getting close enough to help clean up, mann whaaaaaa :huhldup: :camby:

That dog be eating her out :scust:

raw

So I googled this shyt, and...

But also...

:patrice: