Dolphins WR coach Wes Welker says Tyreek Hill is better than former teammate Randy Moss

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Players and schemes are better now, no matter how much some don't want to acknowledge that. :yeshrug: .
Schemes - yes
Players - no

NFL is notorious for not drafting the best talent available. Going to a big school or playing more on primetime (which will get you a better agent) will get you on a team even if you arent as talented.

NFL is the worst league in America at bringing in quality talent. Only getting worse through players getting picked up in college through fancy edited highlight reels.

Example: if 1 WR plays at TCU and another plays at Oregon but Oregon has more TV games or has an easier schedule or whatever many factors that go into someone having a good year, the Oregon player will get drafted before the TCU WR, even if the TCU player is actually better. Maybe the TCU WR , QB gets injured half way through a season which effects the TCU WR #s, etc. so many things depend on a player getting drafted to the nfl that has nothing to do with talent, is what im saying.

MLB has a farm / AA / AAA system. So even after being drafted you still need to prove your worth, or work on getting even better til its call up time.

NBA has less draftees, so the scouts need to make sure their few picks pay off in some way

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
"Name a route you don't like [Tyreek] on? I can't think of one."

Over the shoulder corner fade or a jump ball :francis:

You can’t compare Moss and Tyreek. They have two different body types and skill sets. A better comparison would be Tyreek to a Wes Welker but he isn’t going point out the obvious.
Reek got hops. If I'm a qb I'm throwing it up there and betting on Hill.