Donkey of the Day: Adrien Broner & Andrew Caldwell (Going Back And Forth On Social Media)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Wait what????

giphy.gif
He claimed to be sleeping with Kordell Stewart and exposed his dikk pics and a video of him showing his ass off (he thicker than me :mjcry:)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
It’s true :mjcry:

Wait Kordell actually got outed or it was just more rumors?

I think it’s still regarded as rumors, but his nudes and vids of him in compromising positions are out there on the blogs. His ex-wife Porsha has taken a slight dig at his sexuality on her show once, but it depends on how a person would interpret what she said

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I think it’s still regarded as rumors, but his nudes and vids of him in compromising positions are out there on the blogs. His ex-wife Porsha has taken a slight dig at his sexuality on her show once, but it depends on how a person would interpret what she said

He dropped her i believe so id take anything she said with a grain of salt

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

damn not Kordell :mjcry::mjcry: