Don’t wait too long to have kids. More meaning in one walk around the block with your 6yo than a lifetime of bar nights and brunches.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Bringing a child into today's world's is the pinnacle of selfishness and irresponsibility..
If adults are losing their sanity, what then of a child..
Leave them in the testes where they belong..

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Man the internet really gave everyone a voice even if they're half baked...as a parent I can confirm that I LOVE Sunday brunch parties. Those MFers were made for me. I can't be partying all night anymore so that shyt is perfect. I love being a father but comparing that to partying shows how super lame this MF really is.
U need balance. I can't be daddy mode 100 percent of the time. I need those brunches and happy hours to let lose and kick game like I'm @Pdiddy

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If you need to drag another being into existence in order to find some semblance of a fulfilling life, then you’re honestly just pathetic.

breh I work with a MF ALL he talks about his kids and their travel sports...that shyt is EVERYTHING to him....meanwhile he drive a hoodie and his wife got a near 6 figure whip...dude sloppy AF....I salute him to being involved and loving the kids but fukk man you have NO IDENTITY?