Donte Perry was shot and killed during a deadly home invasion in Hammond. His 12 year old daughter was also shot 10 times.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
So the f-u-c-k what.

Doesn't change the facts.
Won't resurrect the father and daughter.
Where is black lives matter?
Will anyone March for the father an daughter in that community.

Or is it only important when police do it? When 99.9 % of times this happens its someone that looks like us

These stories no matter how tragic need to be posted EVERY-SINGLE-TIME.

Until enough people are hurt, mad and upset enough to change the worst parts of our culture to do something about it

The only people that tend to participate in these threads are a few of you complaining about the same things over and over again with no real action or pathways to mitigate such behaviors. Just a constant deluge of complaining and whining.

Stop relying on others to do something and get out there and do it. Lead by example instead of whining on a message frequented by less than .01% of the Black population in America.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If he was actually dealing drugs,, people gotta leave that drug shyt alone when you got kids man. Especially if they live with you.
I got a Patna that do sumn like that, but all his customers are people he already comfortable with coming to his crib. Day 1s and long time friend shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
So the f-u-c-k what.

Doesn't change the facts.
Won't resurrect the father and daughter.
Where is black lives matter?
Will anyone March for the father an daughter in that community.

Or is it only important when police do it? When 99.9 % of times this happens its someone that looks like us

These stories no matter how tragic need to be posted EVERY-SINGLE-TIME.

Until enough people are hurt, mad and upset enough to change the worst parts of our culture to do something about it

Black Lives Matter is about police brutality

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The only people that tend to participate in these threads are a few of you complaining about the same things over and over again with no real action or pathways to mitigate such behaviors. Just a constant deluge of complaining and whining.

Stop relying on others to do something and get out there and do it. Lead by example instead of whining on a message frequented by less than .01% of the Black population in America.

Cause the same shyt keeps happening over an over again. I have 3 kids, non out of wedlock I'm doing my part. Everyone needs to do there's, stop having kids out of wedlock, use protection, and raise your kids