Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This show is tough but

doomsday, how fitting

-come with me-

The 5 stages of Thread death

Denial - :rudy: "This thread is genius breh, nikkas need this thread"

Anger - :pacspit:" why the fukk you even in my thread you bytchassfakkit, i made this shyt for myself fakkit!"

Bargaining - :noah:"cmon maaaaan dont do this to my thread, i'll dap all your posts breh "

Depression - :sadcam: "damn i really thought this thread would jump off and be a hit, nikka even added a funny smiley to wrap it all up"

Acceptance - :russ: "why was i even tripping, this thread was ass :laugh: i'll get em next time".

:laff: at this

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:laugh: lol and it always old muhfukkkas who are building these apocalypse proor bunkers, im like "your gonna die anyway, stop fighting it"

I always laugh at the ones you can tell are legit crazy and shyt. They be the ones at the end when the experts analyze your plan and shyt..and they completely shyt on their opinion.

Experts: While your plan is good, and your provisons are sufficient. You should carry guns and ammo to protect yourselves :leon:

Crazy white person: :skip: That goes against our morals, we'll be able to take the looters in. A warm meal will change their minds

Me: :snoop:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I always laugh at the ones you can tell are legit crazy and shyt. They be the ones at the end when the experts analyze your plan and shyt..and they completely shyt on their opinion.

Experts: While your plan is good, and your provisons are sufficient. You should carry guns and ammo to protect yourselves :leon:

Crazy white person: :skip: That goes against our morals, we'll be able to take the looters in. A warm meal will change their minds

Me: :snoop:

:russ:

Pabst16oz

WHAT'LL YOU HAVE?
Daps
Reppin
WOODridge
Anyone peep this show on NatGeo.

Bunch of people prepping for the apocalypse/shyt hitting the fan. Im tryna memorize where each person stays/ the flaws of their planning, so when shyt does go down i'll be at they crib on some "i watched the show bytch , i know where you keep your reserves"
LwLVl.png

based.png

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Anyone peep this show on NatGeo.

Bunch of people prepping for the apocalypse/shyt hitting the fan. I
LwLVl.png

:ooh::gladbron:

That's the exact same shyt I'm thinking when watching that show. Those people are so fukking arrogant yet stupid at the same time. I saw this one where these people had thousands of dollars in silver saved up to use as currency in case the economic system as we know it would happen to collaspe...talking about burying it behind some shed and shyt. Them cacs gon get got. :shaq: