Double Burgers Tips On How To Not Get Flagged For Additional Screening By TSA

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These folks be on my ass. No homo. Learned some shyt over the years. And by additional screening, I don’t mean when TSA pull you to the side when you walking through. I’m taking about the real check where they take you somewhere else, usually in the back. And after you already went through TSA but before you board your flight. Them folks come pull you out the boarding line and take you to the back and get in depth with that shyt

One way tickets out the country:

nikka you getting flagged and questioned.

A whole bunch of short trips in a short amount of time:

They gon get on ya ass

Buying flights with cash:

Don’t ever do that hot ass shyt

Long ass trips with no or little luggage:

Good chance they may get on ya mothafukking ass

Complaining too much about being flagged:

These folks might flag your ass again.

Visiting certain countries:

Don’t be shyt you can do. Some countries to hot. They gotta check a lot of nikkas.

Last tip:

I believe I done got flagged more by the ticket agents than TSA. They really the ones who be looking for funny behavior. They some real snitch ass nikkas

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sometimes they will have some letters printed on your boarding pass. Sometimes they will highlight the barcode. I don’t know the other indicators. They be writing all kind of bullshyt on them boarding passes.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Double biscut wit cheese get you a global entry pass

Man these folks be on my ass. I’m not sure I would even get approved. And if I did, that still don’t make me exempt from that secondary screening shyt I’m talking about. This be after you get through TSA and you at the gates for your flight. They usually wait till they call for boarding and pull you out the line. They either take you to a station they got set up by the gate, or all the way in the back. Then they wanna pat you down several times police style. Go through all your shyt. Test your hands for substances. shyt be hella intrusive