Double J Announces G.F.W. (Global Force Wrestling)

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
7,636
Reputation
1,398
Daps
18,280
Reppin
NULL
Another new addition....Hacksaw Jim Duggan :dwillhuh::what::mjlol::dead:

Hacksaw-Jim-Duggan-770x439_c.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
 

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
28,909
Reputation
2,918
Daps
62,348
Reppin
LDN
Beat Down Clan vs Bullet Club Invasion angle to start Global Force.

Book it Jeffery.
 

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
24,407
Reputation
5,579
Daps
74,737
The latest on GFW from Meltzer:

Regarding Global Force Wrestling, the talent contacted was not getting high dollars (at least most aren't) and we're told nobody was offered a contract. There are some who were told that they would be offering contracts but couldn't do so until they actually signed their television deal. New names that have agreed to work at least some shows through late September that haven't been mentioned in previous are Takaaki Watanabe, Shelton Benjamin, Scott Steiner, Jeff & Karen Jarrett (who had not previously been listed as talent but are not listed as talent on any of the first four shows), Jimmy Rave, Dustin Starr, The Tate Twins, Chase Owens, Jason Kincaid, Devin Driscoll, and Jamin Olivencia. The former Brodus Clay and TNA's Tyrus is listed under the name George T. Murdoch, which is his real name. Scott D'Amore was at the ROH show on 5/16 in Toronto. When talking with talent, he said that they have a television deal in place but it has not yet been signed. ROH has said that the guys that they don't have exclusive contracts with (the exclusive contract guys would be the top guys who get a regular salary in addition to per show deals) are free to work GFW, but only house shows and not television. The guys who don't have an ROH contract at all (biggest name being Roderick Strong) would be free to sign with GFW. Even though the company turned a profit on the New Japan Wrestle Kingdom PPV, with such a skeleton staff, all the work of starting up, touring and trying to get a TV deal has put the idea of a second New Japan PPV on the back burner, and right now nobody is talking about it

So they do have a TV deal :ohhh:
 
Top