Dr. Dre Could Lose Millions If Super Bowl Performance Is Cancelled Due To COVID

Sean7

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain’t cancelling this shyt. They didn’t cancel it last year in a pandemic the for sure ain’t doing it this year either.
Exactly, during the HEIGHT of this shyt it was not cancelled so with a milder variant now and all of that $$$$$$ involved, forget it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No way in hell it’s canceled. At the very worst, there’d be no fans (also unlikely), but the show will def go on and be broadcast to a hundred million.

Still laughing at the NFL making artists pay to perform at the halftime tho:mjlol:

I don’t think they make artists pay I think its just with the extravaganza that has become the halftime performance over the years that the artists end up paying for a portion of the stage show. The NFL does pay for a certain amount of costs associated with the performance

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TMZ :mjlol:

Stick to Britney Spears gossip you fruitcakes they not cancelling that shyt.

Fake ass headlines for clicks :stopitslime:

Daps
I don’t think they make artists pay I think its just with the extravaganza that has become the halftime performance over the years that the artists end up paying for a portion of the stage show. The NFL does pay for a certain amount of costs associated with the performance

That makes sense. I thought there was an article years ago that said artists pay the NFL to perform, but that was probably shytty sensationalist journalism.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dre will be aight but how is this different than any other performer? Performing or not None of them get paid