Dr Dre's Daughter Cusses Out 50 Cent & Xzibit After Commenting On Her Parents Divorce

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Dre daughter cute
That tight box look fire. She's got those crazy eyes.:wow:
gettyimages-1204806873.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's her family.. fukk all that. She's a child. Those are her parents. Whatever they was going through, she didn't expect divorce. And when she's going through all this bullshyt, at her lowest, watching tv, celebs, newspapers, twitter, nobodies, and every other person have something to say about either your dad or your mom... She looks up and here's people that probably been in her house. Ate at her table. Told her all sorts of bullshyt. Watched them hug mom. Watched them laugh it up with dad.. And now they posting bout bytch this and bytch that, like they was fukking.

Why are you commenting on another man's divorce. Why are you commenting on YOUR man's divorce. Why wouldn't you have the common sense to at least cut out the children.. Even if this wasn't the time you were calling their mom a bytch in public.

How about just don't do it. That's not what men supposed to be doing. The last place you'll ever hear my thoughts on my homies relationships, is online

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
That's her family.. fukk all that. She's a child. Those are her parents. Whatever they was going through, she didn't expect divorce. And when she's going through all this bullshyt, at her lowest, watching tv, celebs, newspapers, twitter, nobodies, and every other person have something to say about either your dad or your mom... She looks up and here's people that probably been in her house. Ate at her table. Told her all sorts of bullshyt. Watched them hug mom. Watched them laugh it up with dad.. And now they posting bout bytch this and bytch that, like they was fukking.

Why are you commenting on another man's divorce. Why are you commenting on YOUR man's divorce. Why wouldn't you have the common sense to at least cut out the children.. Even if this wasn't the time you were calling their mom a bytch in public.

How about just don't do it. That's not what men supposed to be doing. The last place you'll ever hear my thoughts on my homies relationships, is online
She's 20 year old grown adult actually and her family are in the public eye.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s different, because they have a relationship. What 50 did is like you leaving jokes on a Facebook post about one of your friends getting divorced. You can do it, but it looks tacky and you’ll probably get blowback for it.

If 50 was commenting on Tom Hanks or somebody getting divorced nobody would care.

Good point

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She's 20 year old grown adult actually and her family are in the public eye.
So that means family friends can call your mother a bytch in public?

Put yourself in her shoes... You cool with nikkas speaking about your mom like that after being in the house smiling in all y'all face? You gonna shut up when its you in the pic they posting?