Dr. Sandy Darity of Duke University on the Racial Wealth Gap while providing solutions as well

Daps
Appreciate the video you posted. It's very interesting to learn how these studies are done and how these things are reported. I'm still listening so hear about their solution but it's good so far.

Daps
Mobilizing a reparations fund in the form of:
a check
OR
a portion of the funds went to an endowment to allow people to start their own businesses and support higher education w/o incurring large levels of debt.

He sees this as being a national solution.

I mean I'm all for it, but I want to hear more about how this is being discussed under the democratic platform.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
a check
OR
a portion of the funds went to an endowment to allow people to start their own businesses and support higher education w/o incurring large levels of debt.

I mean I'm all for it, but I want to hear more about how this is being discussed under the democratic platform.
He gave more than just this

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
a check
OR

IT'S NOT DUHHH.