Dragonball Super question

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm only on episode 113 so please no spoilers.

I'm confused why everyone kept going at Goku in the tournament of power. That was probably the dumbest strategy imaginable. If anything why not eliminate his weaker teammates and leave him alone?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

I'm confused why everyone kept going at Goku in the tournament of power. That was probably the dumbest strategy imaginable. If anything why not eliminate his weaker teammates and leave him alone?

Because he’s the strongest, better to take out the strongest first and the rest will fall. Plus all the universes resent because they see it as their universes are on the chopping block because of him.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Most of them didn't respect Goku like that and underestimated him, which made sense because they were usually the strongest of their respective universes.

The sidekick characters naturally gravitated to fighting other sidekick characters because they knew they weren't going to be able to challenge the other universe's star fighters.

Because he’s the strongest, better to take out the strongest first and the rest will fall. Plus all the universes resent because they see it as their universes are on the chopping block because of him.

This is also true and probably a better answer. They looked at Goku like a villain

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

True about being on the chopping block. But the take out the strongest and the weakest will fall was a horrible strategy. After the first group tried and failed they should've revised that strategy. Especially after his first fight with Jiren why would anyone dare step to him

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Most of them didn't respect Goku like that and underestimated him, which made sense because they were usually the strongest of their respective universes.

The sidekick characters naturally gravitated to fighting other sidekick characters because they knew they weren't going to be able to challenge the other universe's star fighters.

This is also true and probably a better answer. They looked at Goku like a villain

Alot of sidekicks went at goku too though. But having dudes come for goku's neck while krillin tien and roshi was still in the ring was pure ignorance. And the pride troopers definitely should've ran down on the androids, gohan and piccolo

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I get why they are coming at him for storyline purposes but logically 80% of the dudes that came at goku so far were outclassed. "He's weak from the last battle now let's go get em" then goku powers up and kicks ass.. Common sense says goku is gonna power up and whip that ass again.

On top of that he was getting saved by his teammates (who are weaker) on multiple occasions. Take out the weak and over power the strongest would've been a better strategy

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I get why they are coming at him for storyline purposes but logically 80% of the dudes that came at goku so far were outclassed. "He's weak from the last battle now let's go get em" then goku powers up and kicks ass.. Common sense says goku is gonna power up and whip that ass again.

On top of that he was getting saved by his teammates (who are weaker) on multiple occasions. Take out the weak and over power the strongest would've been a better strategy
Not going to spoil this for you but just keep watching and don’t rush to conclusions.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
They all act like the could wash goku but in turn get washed.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Because he was the reason why they had 2 fight in the first place

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I thought this shyt was obvious. OP must not have been paying attention or foundation ain't built too tough.