Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I mean i’d rather that than having the world screaming out “Certified Loverboy CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE!”

Hey I never said that Drake played this beef smart at all especially when if you go back to Scary Hours 3, it was all about knowing this shyt was coming his way :snoop: :mjlol:

War Generals get out maneuvered everyday B :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
lol so puffy running up on Kendrick is comparable to drake gettting his fukking kufi smacked by puff? Let me make sure I’m clear that you just typed this.
:childplease:

Yeah the point was he was gonna get his kufi smacked but his best friend handled it for him :mjgrin:

I'm not sure why you so mad. It's not like anyone ever thought Drake was a real tough guy, he made a nice rap about the incident

Meanwhile the King Of NY walking around like he's untouchable....I guess he was though

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Yeah the point was he was gonna get his kufi smacked but his best friend handled it for him :mjgrin:

I'm not sure why you so mad. It's not like anyone ever thought Drake was a real tough guy, he made a nice rap about the incident

Meanwhile the King Of NY walking around like he's untouchable....I guess he was though
So quoting what you said means im
Mad? I couldn’t imagine yall in real life.