hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking lyrically

if tmz gossip is what you check for in diss tracks , so be it

:unimpressed:

Drake the same dude who had a running commentary on Meek/Nicki relationship during the whole "Back 2 Back" fiasco and alluded to fukking Kim K. for like 2-3 albums.

And you cats ate it up. Stop it fool....talking about gossip. TMZ should be Drake's record label.
The way you cats throw all logic out the window to defend Drake is wild as fukk. Clowns probably don't even defend their own family this tough.:mjlol:

Fred.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkaS LET THIS GUY
BECOME THE BIGGEST
RAPPER IN THE WORLD.

THE MACHINE IS POWERFUL.

:devil:
:evil:

@You Got Mossed says only Cole and Kenny can fukk with him right now rhymewise and that he's as nice as the greatest MCs from the 90s (Jay, Nas, Biggie, Meth, Prodigy...).

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Never said that pops. Ya memory must be going. Alzheimer’s is a bytch :francis:

No?

This is not your EXACT QUOTE?:

Drake not being a good rapper. When he’s rapping rapping, only KDot and Cole is seeing him at the mainstream level. Everybody else is not on his skill level at all. I understand the hate Drake gets though. His “pop”ular songs are annoying as fukk and played to death all the time. Doesn’t help that he’s a goofy Canadian beige softy and most likely a c00n. But as an MC, the aforementioned guys are the only ones on his level. I believe Drake could of hanged with the best of them in the 90’s.

You explicitly state that the only mainstream rappers seeing him rapping wise is Kenny and Cole and he could hang with the best MCs skillwise from the 90s.

What am I missing?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
No?

This is not your EXACT QUOTE?:

You explicitly state that the only mainstream rappers seeing him rapping wise is Kenny and Cole and he could hang with the best MCs skillwise from the 90s.

What am I missing?
Oh never mind I read too fast. Yes I stand by that. Drizzy always been in that top 3 and he would’ve been fine in the 90’s/00’s. That’s my opinion, everybody doesn’t have to agree.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Oh never mind I read too fast. Yes I stand by that. Drizzy always been in that top 3 and he would’ve been fine in the 90’s/00’s. That’s my opinion, everybody doesn’t have to agree.

Your opinion is ass. Nobody agrees.