Draymond Green punched Jordan Poole: He apologized and will step away from the team a few day's

Daps
That’s all pretty irrelevant since most of the players coming into GS arw role players and—-until now—- the core has never been asked to be anything less than the only focal point

The only times we’ve seen otherwise, with KD, there was friction and it turned into mean girls

:dead: @ ‘aside from insulting him at the title parade and calling him a bytch everything was cool’ :pachaha: Also you’re kinda leaving out that he left

The only other time(s) an actual high level prime player came to GS:

1- D Lo- easy to dismiss in hindsight but he was coming off an all star year. They questioned his fit from day 1 and traded him within months

2- Wiggins- he was branded a loser before so he kinda had no choice but to fit in

3- Poole- snuffed for the world to see

Next up we got CP3 and I can guarantee there will be some fukkery. They do not/ are not going to respect him

i get the perspective, but you think steph in particular was bullying KD? on the flipside, they didn't force KD to be anything less than what he was, or that he had to be a 2nd option to steph, if you look at it in history thats a pretty rare thing between superstars, even the heatles had to deliberate whose team it was between year 1-2

and this ain't no disrespect to KD, but he left every organization he been a part of so far, i'm not saying GS didnt do some dumb shyt (that meyers joke especially was disrespectful), but he got a lot out of that experience and it doesn't seem as one sided imo :manny:

but maybe you right, the cp3 fit will prolly be telling of the culture there

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shot 33%. Shot 36 last year

This the league bruh. Trae young also shot 33% this year. Bradley Beal shot 36, 30 last year. Devin Booker has had all-nba 27 point a game seasons shooting 32,34% from 3. In fact trae and Book are career 35% 3pt shooters :scust:

So yea Poole was def below avg as a 3pt shooter but I know damn well we not gon single him out for jackin shots when the faces of the league are doin the same
The players you named have all been called out. Specifically due to lack of team success.

Not sure why you think a role player won’t get that same energy on a title contending team

Just checked & damn near all his numbers went down:dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The players you named have all been called out. Specifically due to lack of team success.

Not sure why you think a role player won’t get that same energy on a title contending team

Just checked & damn near all his numbers went down:dead:

Book got to the finals the year he shot 34% from 3 :beli:

Poole numbers did go down but …how can I put this, You a hooper? :mjpls:

You typically don’t get on nggas for missing shots over a small sample size. You challenge effort, you challenge shot selection, defense, etc. But not simply missing shots. The traditional hoopers message when you’re just missing shots—-when you’ve made them before—is keep shooting, we not losing confidence in you, etc. If the ngga was hittin just 6,7 momths ago and was good enough to win a chip AND to get 140M, you ride with him. You don’t suddenly scapegoat him off 1 down year statistically .

But…this is the new age media and toxic fan culture. We’re flooded with nggas who never played organized ball so all that is a foreign concept all yll known is ‘lol you suck’

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
been saying this. the warriors are hoes cuz they did the same clique up shyt against Durant

Durant a saint because after Draymond and the rest of them muthafukkas turned heel on him AFTER begging him to come save the team minutes after Lebron stuffed they’re souls back into their throats I would have never spoken to any of them again