Dre only produced 5 songs on The Marshall Mathers LP

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
If bytch Please II is one of the songs you counting as being produced by him, I read where it was produced by Richard Segal Huredia

It was mixed by him. Some versions of the album doesn't say who produced it and some say it's Dre. It was Dre and Mel-Man though.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Eminem IMO is too loyal to Dre,Iovine/Interscope and Rosenberg....Sure, they helped him get to where he is. But their hoggish behavior has played a role in Eminem's downfall as an artist.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Well, we got the 8 mile soundtrack and then he released Encore. I never been more disappointed in my life when I heard that shyt.
yeah, I lump 8mile w/ TES...he was on another level at the time. i had higher exceptions after that run

Eminem IMO is too loyal to Dre,Iovine/Interscope and Rosenberg....Sure, they helped him get to where he is. But their hoggish behavior has played a role in Eminem's downfall as an artist.
throw in all the yes men around him who are afraid to say shyt's wack cause they know he'll overreact too

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The Eminem Show is still his best album imo

Less Dre involvement but more mature subject matter and he was razor sharp lyrically. His most inspired project
And fewer cartoon sounding pop beats, though Without Me is arguably the most obnoxious of them all.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Dr. Dre don’t make beats. He’s a producer like how Diddy is a producer

The difference is that Dre started out doing beats though. He was still involved in making the beats on "2001". Not sure about after that.

Last edited:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
The difference is that Dre started out doin' beats though. He was still involved in making the beats on "2001". Not sure about after that.

He was involved after that too.

50, Busta, Game, and Em. Joints he did for Buck, G-unit, D12, Obie Trice, Eve, Snoop, Mary J.

Dre is a DJ, beatmaker, mixing engineer.

Diddy was a party promoter and A&R guru.

The primary difference between the two is that Diddy never was a dj nor programmed beats.

But they both have an ear for hits and what works and identifying and assembling talent on the artists and production front. Both are producers.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Yeah, I know Dre mixed most of the album

Eminem mixed a few joints too; songs like The Way I Am, Stan, Amityville, and Under The Influence.

Dre produced and mixed the song. I remembered that Richard Segal Huredia mixed it, but he was the mix engineer. I'm lookin' at the booklet right now. Mel-Man is credited as a songwriter. There are versions of the album where there's no producer credit for "bytch Please II" though.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Dre produced and mixed the song. I remembered that Richard Segal Huredia mixed it, but he was the mix engineer. I'm lookin' at the booklet right now. Mel-Man is credited as a songwriter. There are versions of the album where there's no producer credit for "bytch Please II" though.

Oh ok

Yeah and I've seen a version of it where the credit for production goes to Richard and then another version where credit goes to Dre for production

Who knows with Dre.

I guess, just Dre and company :russ: