Drew Bree’s retirement and Aints season ending in humiliating fashion again appreciation thread

What are your thoughts on the Saints?

• Total voters

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
How gay and I mean it's raining men pillow biting soap anklet prison lipstick wearing magic Johnson son do you have to be to dedicate a thread to the team that owns you. You're 1-3 in last 4 games against us. Get upset about getting swept and not sniffing the playoffs with a cross dressing QB and gay streets bruhs

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How gay and I mean it's raining men pillow biting soap anklet prison lipstick wearing magic Johnson son do you have to be to dedicate a thread to the team that owns you. You're 1-3 in last 4 games against us. Get upset about getting swept and not sniffing the playoffs with a cross dressing QB and gay streets bruhs

zlCllXi.jpg

:umad:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Has to suck being a sports fans in New Orleans. All they have are the saints :mjcry:

nikkas bout to go to Big Freeda concerts all spring and summer till football season starts again.

Meanwhile we got one of the best young players in the NBA, One of the icons of baseball in the Braves & a soccer team that won the title a couple years ago.

At least we can cheer for other winning organizations in the city :wow:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Has to suck being a sports fans in New Orleans. All they have are the saints :mjcry:

nikkas bout to go to Big Freeda concerts all spring and summer till football season starts again.

Meanwhile we got one of the best young players in the NBA, One of the icons of baseball in the Braves & a soccer team that won the title a couple years ago.

At least we can cheer for other winning organizations in the city :wow:
Boy this a damn lie :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

You mad mad huh