DRIP, defi project, 1% interest per day

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
https://drip.community/docs/DRIP_LIGHTPAPER_v0.8_Lit_Version.pdf
Dripping With Confidence — Simple Rules for Success with Drip (Part 1)

There's alot of defi projects that have been rug pulled but i believe this one is here for the long haul. Its been in operation for a little over a year, and an old coworker who introduced it to me has been in since the beginning and can pull out 1k per day as his 1%, but he believes the price of the token will go even higher (and so do i).

At the end of the day i wanted to spread awareness. I have a few wallets and even opened up one for my dad. If you risk $500, at a maxed out wallet at the current price you would have 2.4 mil in total before taxes. In my head thats a pretty good bet to make. Even if the price was to go to $5, which it wont bc of the reservoir, you'd have

27,000 (max deposits) X $5 (worst case scenario price of DRIP token) X 3.65% (max interest earned) = 492,750

I remember being a freshman in college in 2013, still on forums, and ppl were talking about bitcoin. I brushed it off bc i was broke and didnt know where to start. This time around i got a cold wallet to protect myself, and am educating myself. Hopefully this helps someone!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

There's alot of defi projects that have been rug pulled but i believe this one is here for the long haul. Its been in operation for a little over a year, and an old coworker who introduced it to me has been in since the beginning and can pull out 1k per day as his 1%, but he believes the price of the token will go even higher (and so do i).

At the end of the day i wanted to spread awareness. I have a few wallets and even opened up one for my dad. If you risk $500, at a maxed out wallet at the current price you would have 2.4 mil in total before taxes. In my head thats a pretty good bet to make. Even if the price was to go to $5, which it wont bc of the reservoir, you'd have

27,000 (max deposits) X $5 (worst case scenario price of DRIP token) X 3.65% (max interest earned) = 492,750

I remember being a freshman in college in 2013, still on forums, and ppl were talking about bitcoin. I brushed it off bc i was broke and didnt know where to start. This time around i got a cold wallet to protect myself, and am educating myself. Hopefully this helps someone!
just started this not too long ago thanks to some of the guys in the BTC thread and I love it. things to note for those that may be interested in getting in. your initial investment is locked so you can't get that money out. but you can compound and have the potential to keep earning more in the future. there are calculators online that can tell you how much you would have after a set number of days and how much you would earn daily at 1% at the current price. I have been compounding daily which is the best option cuz your amount grows quicker. there's a 10% tax when buying and selling but only 5% on compounding so 1% becomes .95%, still a decent rate on a consistent basis. if you start small, takes longer to grind your way up but adding some to it every so often helps. using the calculator, lets say you start with 20 coins which is about $350. compound daily and in a year you up to 630 and getting 5 a day, about $86. quicker if you add some to it over time but can't beat compound interest aspect.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
The steps in trying to set this all up:damn:

It was a STRUGGLE just trying to set up and swap Saitama. I was new to all the swapping and exchanges, still am.

This Drip setup...wish I had these skills. Even with these youtube tutorials, this shyt is confusing as fukk.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

is the 1% interest compounding or not breh?

teacher

All Star
Daps
Great time to get into drip might want to wait until the bottom of the crypto market before buying a lot. Bottom being btc >15k eth , >500. Fill those bags gentleman I’m planning on home improvements and Porsche next Bullrun. 🚀

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The steps in trying to set this all up:damn:

It was a STRUGGLE just trying to set up and swap Saitama. I was new to all the swapping and exchanges, still am.

This Drip setup...wish I had these skills. Even with these youtube tutorials, this shyt is confusing as fukk.
I took a break from the coli while the new UI was being put up but i feel you breh. Im not tech savy at all lol and it was a hassle but now im pretty comfortable with the BSC network, Eth mainnet etc. You'll get comfortable the more you do it.
is the 1% interest compounding or not breh?
It is compounding. Thats the cool thing about it, especially at these prices. I use the calculator on dripfi and you can play with the numbers. I'll start taking money out in April of 2023 then continue to max out my wallet

Im telling you brehs, i saw a thread on bitcoin in 2012 on here and brushed it off bc i told myself it was too complicated etc and i regret that decision. Dont look back on this thread once the bear market recovers and say what you should have done