Drug test results

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Not sure if you guys remember but a few weeks back I posted I had a drug test in 8 days on the old forum... I just wanted to update you guys and let you know I passed with flying colors using my boys' piss.. I got a 4oz travel container and put that shyt in my crotch area which kept it the right temperature (around 97 degrees)... I even had to wait a hour before I took it and the temperature stayed consistent..

good looks on the great advice in that thread and let me know if anybody has questions

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i assume u were allowed to go to the bathroom by yourself?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:duck: at piss staying body warm in a container that long. did you stick your finger in it to see? :scusthov:
just cuz the bowl is hot, doesnt mean the soup is.
did you tape itunder your testicles or just kept it in your underwear? :childplease:
you got lucky is this ish is true. 1. noone watched you and 2. the person you gave the piss to was an idiot.

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:duck: at piss staying body warm in a container that long. did you stick your finger in it to see? :scusthov:
just cuz the bowl is hot, doesnt mean the soup is.
did you tape itunder your testicles or just kept it in your underwear? :childplease:
you got lucky is this ish is true. 1. noone watched you and 2. the person you gave the piss to was an idiot.

do your research, its public info.. i had a thermometer to take the temperature ahead of time, i tested it with water the night before as well

your body temperature keeps it at roughly 97 degrees

yeah i got mad lucky nobody watched me, but i've heard people only get watched for government jobs

i kept it under my testicles with 2 pairs of tightie whities on

if this shyt is true? why the hell would I need to lie about something like this on this forum, i'm just tryin to help out since a bunchve people in the other thread gave me some good info