dwill u watched

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think he'd be a good fit in Indiana, don't really know what their cap looks like though

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
They have a lot of cap space opening up, but they gotta use that space to re-up Hibbert and Hill and possibly go after Eric Gordon

there not getting e gordon, that nikka is going to want a max contract next year plus paul george is getting bettter and has potential.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
D Will can go home

Play with Dirk and a competent coach

Get a huge contract

or

He can stay in Brooklyn and see Jay in the stands like it's some reverse concert.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
there not getting e gordon, that nikka is going to want a max contract next year plus paul george is getting bettter and has potential.

you mean this year, and honestly, I don't know what Indiana's gonna do outside of Hill and Hibbert, but the person Eric Gordon would affect is Granger, not George because George would move to his natural position at SF.

Aoteroa

Super Samoan Excellence
Daps
Reppin
NP via PN NZ
Dallas plain and simple, I'm not saying it's a lock but if he does go to Dallas then that team takes a jump forward. One thng I am sure of is he ain't going to the finals with NJ

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I've been hearing that he really wants to go back to Dallas period.

I used to work a dude who knows him pretty well and he was talking about coming back to dallas 2 years ago when he was still in Utah

he gonna get broke off anywhere he goes.

But the chance to play from your hometown (Where he still stays in the summer) in the prime of your career? I'd be surprised he passes on that