Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
were closer to making a "run" then your bum ass Tigers are :smugfavre:

Enjoy being 4th or worse in the SEC West AGAIN breh :yes:

:laff: stop it slime

we WON a title, the closest you get is getting blown out by LSU and then losing to Michigan fukking state

ur team is ass and ur ass too :smugdraper:

you gonna be hurtin when Corey Grant start burnin yall this november

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
michigan aint beating bama gizzle

but outside of that, Michigan got some good coaches in charge for a change

as much as i dont like you, its a good thing for CFB if michigan stays somewhat relevant.

theyve surprised me with recruiting last year, it remains to be seen if Hoke can hang with Urban Meyer, on some honest to god shyt i dont think he can but who knows

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
the coaches and talent level will be fine going forward. this season however, going 2-2 between the bama game and the trio of tough away games will be considered a win in my book

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the coaches and talent level will be fine going forward. this season however, going 2-2 between the bama game and the trio of tough away games will be considered a win in my book

michigan needs atleast 2 more good recruiting classes before I say they legit contenders

Urban Meyer gonna be doin the most, what he was doing in the recruitment of Stefon Diggs was disgusting :sitdown:

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
:wtf: @ UGA & USCe being ranked ahead of the Hogs. Yeah we lost Adams, Wright, and Childs, but we still got Wilson, Knile Davis coming back and we still got some good WRs. Oh well, things will get sorted out when conference play starts. :jawalrus:

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: how the fukk are we 20th with the recruiting class we have?

urban the gawd will bring us back to the top :yes:

:childplease: That fool ain't doing shyt up there with your sorry ass school.

Gators :eat: at 25. Losing Powell was big for our d though. Not to mention we don't have a qb

Petyr Baelish

Everything, my dear
Daps
wtf does PSU have??? we would kill them if we played them...Paterno ain't there no more so game on...no respects to be paid on that scoreboard anymore...y'all fair game now

What the hell are you talking about? First of all, who is "we"? Not even Alabama killed us last year dog. Wisconsin and Houston did though with a totally unmotivated and disjointed team who clearly just wanted everything to end after what happened.

And.. to answer your other question.. PSU had a top 5 D last year and has depth returning at every unit on defense

Offense was HORRIFIC but that was greatly because of the "system" put in place by our co-offensive coordinators Jay Paterno and Galen Hall, neither of whom are coming back. But instead we'll be running the Patriots offense from last year, Bill O'Brien has said as much, and the QB position WILL be greatly improved, regardless of who starts. Silas Redd is an absolute monster and if not for Monte Ball returning, will be the best RB in the B1G. Otherwise, line play has improved since last year according to those following spring practice, talent all over the skill positions, combine that with the new high-paced offense, and we are going to beast. Remember our only losses last year were to Bama, Wisconsin, and Nebraska (the week the scandal broke). A W over Wisconsin would have won us a shot at the B1G title. The best players we are losing (Devon Still, Derek Moye, Nate Stupar, Nick Sukay) will have have either adequate or better replacements. There are a LOT of reasons for optimism in Happy Valley right now.