Early Rick Ross Mixtapes Not Previously Known

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I was looking for information on this Ross tape that he put on his twitter page, I couldn't find anything.

This will be a interesting discovery for those that havent heard it.

Mr Mauricio - Rick Ross The Chief Of Miami | Buymixtapes.com

So i did a search and I came up w/ this link on some ragtag site where you can stream it. . Are there any other Ross mixtapes that are not listed? I checked on Discogs and I couldn't find it. It looks like it is after the release of Port of Miami. I wonder how many mixtapes Ross has the fans don't know about. :ohhh:

chiefofmiami.thumb.gif

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
its funny because i remember i had a song by rick ross years ago and he was rapping over the T.I. "doing my thing" instrumental way before i heard T.I. spit on it, probably on this

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Before Port of Miami I remember back in 04 he had something out where he was dissing T.I.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Before Port of Miami I remember back in 04 he had something out where he was dissing T.I.

The hard part is looking for Ross tapes because so many are fan made and not distributed by him w/ the usual songs. Here's the TI diss you are looking for I think. I wonder if Triple C's was a mixtape crew as well in the early days.