Easy E's Daughter Get's At Dj Vlad About Aids Awareness In His Easy E Memorial Post...Vlad Responds

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by Guvnor, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Ziggiy

Ziggiy Veteran Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ft. Stewart, Ga
    Coli Cash:
    $343999.00

Probably best not to comment on it if you know the family is still fighting the HIV claim.

I’m NO fan of Vlad in the slightest but i didn’t feel the post itself was disrespectful, it was actually well written. BUT agai, if you have spoken to the family and know thay they are fighting the diagnosis and don’t want it further used alongside the man’s legacy then you should just keep your mouth shut.

Easy E accomplished enough in his life where you can honor several things about him. You don’t even need to mention Aids.

Guvnor, Wacky D, Young Bishop and 4 others dapped this.
  2. Goldz-n-hoez

Goldz-n-hoez All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $340015.00

Magic Johnson had HIV before Eazy and back then Eazy had more money than Magic.. I think they killed Eazy E because how come nobody else had it that he was with? I know someone who didn't take medication and lived 15 years with it.. This nikka died instantly ..

3. ItsMeButters

ItsMeButters The Picasso of the Ghetto

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    South Central Los Angeles
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

:russ::russ:

Yelling her name out during sex :dame:

Skip b, JQ Legend and KingBenji dapped this.
  4. KingBenji

KingBenji #YOUMADBREH?

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $327939.00

:deadmanny:

5. Marlo Barksdale

Marlo Barksdale All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Umm the fact is a statement was read publicly outside the hospital by Eazy's lawyer Ron Sweeney saying Eazy had AIDS.

Whether Eazy himself wrote or approved the statement is another thing, but the fact is AIDS is what was publicly stated by his attorney.

His daughter is fighting a losing battle on this. Here's video of Eazy's attorney with a press conference announcing that he was dying of AIDS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...b94-b536-c41cecedfc31/?utm_term=.c20ace68ef5a

RAPPER EAZY-E SAYS HE HAS AIDS

Rap artist Eazy-E, a founding member of the group N.W.A. and a major figure in the commercial development of "gangsta" rap, has AIDS, his record company announced today. At a Hollywood news conference, Ron Sweeney, the rapper's friend and attorney, said the singer learned 2 1/2 weeks ago that he has AIDS and is now recovering from surgery in a hospital intensive care unit.

As Tomika Wood, the musician's wife, stood by crying and clutching the hands of relatives, Sweeney read a statement from Eazy-E, whose real name is Eric Wright.

In his statement, Wright said he "would like to turn my own problem into something good that will reach out to all my homeboys and their kin because I want to save {them} before it's too late."

He and Wood were recently married and have a 1-year-old son. Sweeney, who declined to identify the hospital where Wright is being treated, said both Wood and the child have tested negative for HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Wright -- a self-described ex-gangster and former drug dealer -- did not say how he had contracted the AIDS virus. But in his statement, he indicated he had a number of sexual partners. "Before Tomika I had other women. I have seven children by six different mothers. Maybe success was too good to me."

6. Take It In Blood

Take It In Blood Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Golden Era
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

AIDS awareness is never a bad thing, especially if the person ur giving a tribute to died of aids

Eazys seed is a dumbass

7. Bigsuk

Bigsuk Tha realest n***a

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Did you read he said that’s some ov the stupid conspiracy theory’s about suge having eazy killed ... I don’t see anything wrong with what vlad said ....... eazys death was super quick but I remember hearing reports he started getting sicker then usuall some time in 94 ... I think he had (obviously unkownly ) hiv somewhere between 93/94 which took time and turned into full blown aids if u look at Eazys lifestyle it was all about money and hoes i don’t think people can comprehend it was his own doing so it has to be some major conspiracy similar to how some nikkas can’t comprehend Orlando Anderson killed pac so it has to be some big conspiracy wen it ain’t .....

Jimmy Two-Times™ dapped this.
  8. Virtuous_Brotha

Virtuous_Brotha All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Thought eazy was born in 63 so that error been on his tombstone for 23 years?

9. SpacelySprockets

SpacelySprockets Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Capsule Corp
    Coli Cash:
    $360138.00

thats not something to just overlook :skip:
    and that attorney is a whole nother story in itself

Kaan, Jimmy Two-Times™ and Wacky D dapped this.
  10. really tho

really tho that ain't gangsta Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

some people are in crazy denial

r.i.p. King. we miss you :mjcry:

be careful out there brehs

Jimmy Two-Times™ dapped this.
  11. DaveyDave

DaveyDave Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Australia
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

he was also known to come down with bad bouts of bronchitis apparently. at that point he prob just thought it was another time and nothing to worry about. I don't believe the AIDS thing that much tho either, it did seem to come on very suddenly and the sitchos with Tomika are sus

Wacky D dapped this.
  12. spliz

spliz SplizThaDon

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
    Coli Cash:
    $344000.00

I hate Vlad but I dont really see how he was disrespectful.

H.J.Duck dapped this.
  13. The God Poster

The God Poster LWO representa

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $360232.00

It was tacky......
    He either needed to do an Eazy remembrance post or an HIV awareness post. I can see how it would come off wrong to his family.

14. Cladyclad

Cladyclad The Negg-er Coli loves to hate Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
    Coli Cash:
    $358100.00

It’s crazy that I think about it now.

But when I was in middle school we had a self produced news show that would broadcast to all classrooms after 1st period. We reported from Easy E lawyer statement or whoever that he died of aids.

I also remember

Us 7th graders called Biggie success. As soon as Juicy came out we crowned Biggie king in detroit at Weber middle school lol. Then when the album came out it was a wrap. 1st month of the school year was :banderas:

15. krazykid18

krazykid18 All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Damn tameka still has a fat ass even know jesus christ she is just so rawable