Eating L's in the Uber: The 2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by TheGreatShowtime, Sep 5, 2018.

1. TheGreatShowtime

TheGreatShowtime Veteran Hall of Fame Poster of the Year Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Swamp
    Coli Cash:
    $324500.00

Bowles is in as DC

WhoShotCha, dem bath salts and Jutt dapped this.
  2. dem bath salts

dem bath salts To be reckoned with

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Broward
    Coli Cash:
    $1000215108.00

Draft Oline and get Bell. Defense has so many holes I'm thinking just try for the most godly offense as possible:francis:

cenoflg, WhoShotCha and TheGreatShowtime dapped this.
  3. Flex Grossman

Flex Grossman Funky

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Denver
    Coli Cash:
    $346300.00

That’s kinda where I’m at. Even if you hit on impact defensive players in the first 2 rounds, that defense is still lacking talent everywhere

WhoShotCha and dem bath salts dapped this.
  4. NoHalfWay

NoHalfWay Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Perhaps Bowles 3-4, 4-3 hybrid scheme will have the defense playing over their head.

Everything defense after we pick Jonah at 5, maybe they can find a hidden diamond offensive player in the 4th or 5th rounds

We needa bite the bullet and claim Kareem Hunt but I know that ain’t happening :mjgrin:

But who knows, Rojo and Barber might be a dynamic duo in waiting behind a legitimate o-line and offensive scheme.

dem bath salts dapped this.
  5. NoHalfWay

NoHalfWay Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Stephen A Smith said Ryan Fitzpatrick was a better QB than Jameis this year :russ:

Oh man, the liberal media is dumbfounded that Arians signed with us over the Browns. They low key heated :lolbron:

yeahisaidit, tjax03, cenoflg and 2 others dapped this.
  6. KingsnBucs1987

KingsnBucs1987 Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Indianapolis
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

It's funny listening to talking heads when it comes to them talking about the Bucs. They all regurgitate the same points about the team looking better with Fitz was under center. I've never seen so many people blinded by 3 games, hell 2.5 cause that Steelers game was bad in the first half, that they ignore everything else that he did after.

Seems like everybody forgets that he's improved his accuracy each year since he's been in the league and since the Cincy game, he's thrown like 13-14 TDs to 4-5 picks and this is with no threat of a running game and teams just dropping everybody back.

Yeah Jameis hasn't lead us to the playoffs yet, but with how this team has been built, fukk no, nobody could lead us to the playoffs with a running game that's damn near dead last in rushing, an offensive line that has been bad to ehh and has been saved by the QBs ability to scramble and escape from a sack, and a defense that gives up 30+ a game, how do you expect a QB to succeed when so much is against them with how the team is built.

People will say, well he has Evans/DJax, who was pretty much benched the last few weeks of the season/Godwin//Hump/Howard, who was gone most of the season/Brate, who was supposedly hurt, but had a big drop off in catches, but TDs went up and look where that got us, an offense that was unstoppable at times but couldn't win cause the defense couldn't stop anybody and a special team that couldn't hit a fukkin' FG when it mattered most.

So what is a QB supposed to do with all that, somebody please let me know?

cenoflg, NoHalfWay and dem bath salts dapped this.
  7. KingsnBucs1987

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Indianapolis
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

I saw that shyt and instantly hit the :beli:

People legit forget that Fitz had 2 games that were way worse than the Cincy game that Winston had

The WSH game where Fitz lead us to 0 POINTS and he had like 4 TOs and then the Giants game the next week where he had another 4 TOs and Winston had to come in and he almost lead us back to beat the Giants.

When it comes to facts, people throw them shyts out when it comes to Winston :mindblown:

cenoflg and NoHalfWay dapped this.
  8. Flex Grossman

Flex Grossman Funky

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Denver
    Coli Cash:
    $346300.00

It ain’t easy to evaluate jameis’ play because of how much is working against him, but just saying “turnovers! He sucks!” Is the worst way to do it.

NoHalfWay and KingsnBucs1987 dapped this.
  9. NoHalfWay

NoHalfWay Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Don’t forget the Chicago game brehs :russ:

Where Fitz couldn’t do jack shyt in that game, which was looking like it was gonna be a historic shut out. Then Koetter’s clueless self threw Jameis into the fire against the most vicious defense in the league and he still mananged to get us in the end zone despite the fact that Hicks and Mack were raping our offensive line :pachaha:

Literally 3 games where Fitz laid a goose egg yet the offense looked better with him somehow. As miserable as Jameis was in the Bengals game at least he scored a TD in it :heh:

Jameis wasn’t a All Pro QB by any stretch of the imagination but when Fitz starts playing bad that motherfukker shuts down completely :scust:

KingsnBucs1987 dapped this.
  10. KingsnBucs1987

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Indianapolis
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

Exactly, none of us here are saying he's an All-Pro quarterback yet, but dude is the furthest thing from being trash and he ain't holding the team back.

There was a stat I saw that in games where he had a rating of 85+ QB rating or some shyt, that our record was like 2-4 or 2-5 or some shyt, so literally when he's playing his best, the team as a whole still can't win. I went back to look at which games they were to see what was the trend and each was damn near the same, defense couldn't stop anybody and special teams couldn't hit kicks.

Hell just hitting kicks alone, we would of beat Atlanta twice, New Orleans, and maybe have beaten Dallas and even if you don't wanna give him the Dallas game, we easily could have been 8-8 this year if our kicking game wasn't trash.

shyt I forgot about the Chicago game where we made Trubitzky look like Steve Young and shyt. People think Fitz was this good quarterback, but there was a clear reason why he's been on like 7 and probably 8th team in his career, he's a spot starter for when a starter goes down, but as soon as you make your starter for any longer, he turns back into an orange ass pumpkin.

Jameis may put you in a hole, but he's gonna fight to get you out of it, Fitz put you in a hole, he's just shoveling more dirt on top of himself.

NoHalfWay dapped this.
  11. TheGreatShowtime

TheGreatShowtime Veteran Hall of Fame Poster of the Year Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Swamp
    Coli Cash:
    $324500.00

Max & Screamin A both dislike Jameis. It's clear that both of them don't follow or know anything about our team other than cherry picking box scores.

Jameis has his problems, but I think they're overblown. He's gotten better with the interceptions. He needs to stop holding onto the ball for so long because the fumbles are killing us at crucial points of the game. I think Arians will be able to fix his issues.

WhoShotCha, NoHalfWay and KingsnBucs1987 dapped this.
  12. Jutt

Jutt All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Boston
    Coli Cash:
    $379891.00

We can't afford to pay what Bell wants. We'd have a ton of money tied up into like 5 guys.

13. Flex Grossman

Flex Grossman Funky

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Denver
    Coli Cash:
    $346300.00

We can afford it. Any team can clear that kind of space. But I don’t think we should.

14. Jutt

Jutt All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Boston
    Coli Cash:
    $379891.00

We have something like the third fewest cap space in the league. I think Leveon wants ~15 per year. We'd have to get rid of a lot of pieces. They won't and shouldn't

15. tjax03

tjax03 All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $26457.85

Espn doesnt like jameis and never has since college. They know with arians that he is bound to succeed and they do not like it. Anything to control the narrative and tear this brotha down.

WhoShotCha dapped this.