ECW(1995-2000) Apperciation thread

Alaskan
Daps
Corino was one of my favorites in ECW/ROH. King of Old School was a heat magnet :wow:

I don't disagree, but that doesn't mean he should have had the main belt. That gimmick is perfect for a midcard title holder, imo. If everyone Paul pushed to the main event hadn't left for more money elsewhere, I don't think Corino or Aldo Montoya would have ever sniffed a main event. Is there ANYONE who was at the top of the card besides Dreamer who didn't leave? I'm drawing a blank.

Oh, Rhino I guess, who only really became a main event guy after all the rest had already left.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't disagree, but that doesn't mean he should have had the main belt. That gimmick is perfect for a midcard title holder, imo. If everyone Paul pushed to the main event hadn't left for more money elsewhere, I don't think Corino or Aldo Montoya would have ever sniffed a main event. Is there ANYONE who was at the top of the card besides Dreamer who didn't leave? I'm drawing a blank.

Oh, Rhino I guess, who only really became a main event guy after all the rest had already left.
Breh, Justin fukkin credible was ecw champ for like 5 months... At that point, that belt don't mean shyt.

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
Yeah I fukked with corino, he even got a good match out of old ass dusty rhodes