Elliot from Mr robot is annoying af

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started binge watching the show this week and I just finished season 2. It keeps me entertained and wanting to know what's coming next but Elliot has to be the most annoying character on the show. I understand he's rainman level retarded but damn every scene he's in he just moves and responds so sloooooow. Someone will ask this man a question and I have to sit there and look at him stare at said person for a solid 5 seconds on screen before he replies. God forbid someone tells him to follow them. And then him going back n forth with Mr robot.....like dude, you know he plottin n shyt. Stop acting surprised Everytime you figure this shyt out.

I really wanted him to lose the chess match with himself so Mr robot could take full control so we can get back to the more interesting plot which is the project, dark army, e corp, n shyt. Not really interested watching this nikka go back n forth with himself like that.

Does it move faster for seasons 3-4?

One other thing. Why doesn't anyone in this show know how to knock like normal people :mjlol:
Everyone be beating on the door like they 12 then you gotta sit there and look at whatever character it is tense up and slowly walk to the door all scared n shyt

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I just started binge watching the show this week and I just finished season 2. It keeps me entertained and wanting to know what's coming next but Elliot has to be the most annoying character on the show. I understand he's rainman level retarded but damn every scene he's in he just moves and responds so sloooooow. Someone will ask this man a question and I have to sit there and look at him stare at said person for a solid 5 seconds on screen before he replies. God forbid someone tells him to follow them. And then him going back n forth with Mr robot.....like dude, you know he plottin n shyt. Stop acting surprised Everytime you figure this shyt out.

I really wanted him to lose the chess match with himself so Mr robot could take full control so we can get back to the more interesting plot which is the project, dark army, e corp, n shyt. Not really interested watching this nikka go back n forth with himself like that.

Does it move faster for seasons 3-4?

One other thing. Why doesn't anyone in this show know how to knock like normal people :mjlol:
Everyone be beating on the door like they 12 then you gotta sit there and look at whatever character it is tense up and slowly walk to the door all scared n shyt

Go to the 24 min mark of this interview. He goes into how he got into the character. Gotta respect him.
NPR Choice page

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
LUD533NX_o.png