General Elon Musk fukkery Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
In recent months, Twitter has offered steep discounts and promotions, the advertising executive said, to encourage clients to resume advertising. But advertisers are reluctant to make deals when they don’t know who they’ll be working with.

“I don’t know if the person I’m negotiating with today will be there today, tomorrow, or by the end of the week,” the ads executive said. “Trust is such an important currency in advertising. I don’t trust Elon at his word.”

:heh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:
Twitter didn't respond to a request for comment from Insider; the company laid off its communications team last week and its press office now automatically responds to emails with a poop emoji.

:what:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Get your butts back in the office now!!!!:ufdup:

I swear next we’ll be hearing about Elon trying roll back workers rights next.

I’m more grateful for my job each passing day.

Nobody in tech is mandating 40 hours a week in office in tech right now.

Even the big boys (Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple) were forced to adopt hybrid models for fear of losing talent.

In Musk case, this is probably what he wants. People to leave without having to payout severance.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol

There's easier ways to blow 20 billion dollars than that. He could have solved world hunger for a fraction of that and would have gotten great press. He probably could have also housed a good chunk of the homeless too. He would have been seen as a Tony Stark/mother Theresa type of figure.

But he wanted to go full MAGA instead